Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is one of Arizona’s oldest and largest non-profit, community-based providers of behavioral health services. We offer an array of programs to meet the unique needs of the communities we serve. SB&H is a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Job Preview at a Glance:
The Therapist is an exciting position where no one day is the same! This staff member delivers solution-focused and strength-based telehealth, in-home, in-office or in-school services to members diagnosed with mental health and/or substance abuse disorders. After hired, Therapists spend their first two weeks in a supportive training environment, then transition to shadowing peers in the field. Therapists provides supportive services include: intakes, assessments, treatment planning, psychiatric support, and group interventions.
Location and Schedule:
Positions are available throughout the Maricopa County. Outpatient Clinic & School-Based positions are Monday through Friday, during business hours. After 30 days of their employment, Therapists will be eligible for a $2,500 sign-on incentive. After 6 months of their employment, the new employee will be eligible for an additional $1,000 retention incentive.
Therapists report to a Licensed Clinical Program Director and Coordinator, and also have expert Leads for additional mentorship. Therapists receive free 1:1 clinical supervision, and are a part of a supportive interdisciplinary team which meets bi-weekly. Therapists are invited to an array of on-going, in-house education opportunities regarding cultural competency and modality building skills.
- Provides therapy and clinical case management for full caseload of families and/or individual members.
- Develops and maintains intakes, assessments, and treatment plans.
- Maintains accurate, thorough, and current documentation in accordance to SB&H clinical standards.
- Collaborates with clinical staff and other community human service professionals.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Master’s degree in the Behavioral Health field (Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work)
- 1 year of full-time behavioral health experience preferred
- Level I fingerprint clearance issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety or be eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire (as required per program requirements)
Other than a life changing career, what is in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation- Salary based upon licensure status. Compensation can potentially increase based upon experience. The range for Masters level therapists begins at 50k, Associate Licensed therapist at 58k and Independent Licensed therapists at 68k. Therapists are eligible for monthly monetary incentives based upon case load, timeliness and billable hours.
- Career Development – Benefit from our culture of internal promotion by growing into an array of leadership opportunities. Annually staff are eligible for a 3% increase based upon performance review.
- What is your dream vacation? You accrue up to 3.3 weeks of PTO your first year of employment, gives you plenty of time to plan your vacation, plus we offer 10 paid holidays.
- We will help you save for retirement – 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account.
- We help you with your higher education goals – Reduce your tuition cost with our tuition reimbursement program & discount degree programs.
- Benefits with you in mind - 3 Medical Plan options, 3 Dental Plan options and SO much more.
SB&H Mission & Values:
- Mission: Delivering Compassionate Care to Enhance Lives and Improve Communities
- Values: Compassion, Integrity, Quality, Empowerment, Innovation and Trust
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 6f0de387-05d4-47c2-9e52-15fd800b5168