Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance, 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are proud to offer our Therapists:
- $2,500 Sign-On Incentive after 30 days of employment!
- $1,000 Retention Incentive after 6 months of employment!
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is in great need of a Therapist for our Erickson Outpatient clinic! If you’re a driven and motivated individual, then we invite you to learn more!
Our Therapist are an integral part of our organization; as a Therapist with us, you’ll have the opportunity to change people’s lives buy conducting ongoing therapy visits with families, children, adolescents and adults. This is an in office position.
As a Therapist, you will become a part of an incredible team to:
- Develop and implement service plans
- Complete clinical assessments
- Provide quality care for clients on an at-home basis
- Develop and implement treatment plans, clinical assessment criteria and programmatic goals, objectives and activities
- Perform intakes and psychosocial assessments of families, couples, children, adolescents, and adults
- Complete home visits and provide home-care services
- Work with other professionals to plan, market and implement new programs
A successful Therapist will have:
- Master’s Degree in the Behavioral Health field (Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Licensed or license eligible with AZ Board of Behavioral Heath Examiner.
- One year full-time work experience in the Behavioral Health field is required
- Good academic and working knowledge of DSM IV, State SMI check list, Community Resources, Psychotropic Medications, Crisis Intervention, Clinical Methods and Procedures, Intervention Techniques and ability to apply same to possibly unstable, treatment resistant adult/adolescent/child of various ethnic cultures for co-occurring disorders (GMH/SA/SMI).
- Reliable transportation
- Passion for the Behavioral Health field
When you join the team at SB&H, you’ll immediately feel valued. New employees receive two weeks of orientation on site, and online trainings. We also provide various training throughout your employment with us. We support our employees and provide them all the resources they need to succeed on and off the job. We believe you succeed when you’re at your best! That’s why we have designed a unique compensation package that is focused on YOU:
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance 403(b)
- 10 Paid Holidays, Generous PTO Time
- CME?Leave and Reimbursement
- Performance Incentives
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
SB&H has been a great place to work for employees for over 40 years. This year, we are the recipient of the Arizona Psychological Association’s Psychologically Healthy Workplace award. We are also recognized by the Phoenix Business Journal as one of Arizona’s fastest growing privately owned companies with more than 115 sites. If you want to be a part of an organization that invests in you and cares about your wellbeing, we invite you to apply today!