Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is in great need of an in-office Behavioral Health Professional role in our Mesa Outpatient clinic! The position will be working with both children and adults. If you’re a driven and motivated individual, then we invite you to learn more!
Our Behavioral Health Professionals are an integral part of our organization; as a BHP with us, you’ll have the opportunity to change people’s lives buy conducting ongoing therapy visits with families, children, adolescents and adults. This is an office position.
As a Behavioral Health Professional, you will become a part of an incredible team to:
- Develop and implement service plans
- Complete clinical assessments
- Provide quality care for clients on an at-home basis
- Develop and implement treatment plans, clinical assessment criteria and programmatic goals, objectives and activities
- Perform intakes and psychosocial assessments of families, couples, children, adolescents, and adults
- Complete home visits and provide home-care services
- Work with other professionals to plan, market and implement new programs
A successful BHP will have:
- Master’s Degree in the Behavioral Health field (Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Licensed or license eligible through the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- One year full-time work experience in the Behavioral Health field is required
- Good academic and working knowledge of DSM IV, State SMI check list, Community Resources, Psychotropic Medications, Crisis Intervention, Clinical Methods and Procedures, Intervention Techniques and ability to apply same to possibly unstable, treatment resistant adult/adolescent/child of various ethnic cultures for co-occurring disorders (GMH/SA/SMI).
- Passion for the Behavioral Health field
When you join the team at SB&H, you’ll immediately feel valued. New employees receive two weeks of orientation on site, and online trainings. We also provide various training throughout your employment with us. We support our employees and provide them all the resources they need to succeed on and off the job. We believe you succeed when you’re at your best! That’s why we have designed a unique compensation package that is focused on YOU:
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance 403(b)
- 10 Paid Holidays, Generous PTO Time
- CME?Leave and Reimbursement
- Performance Incentives
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SB&H has been a great place to work for employees for over 40 years. This year, we are the recipient of the Arizona Psychological Association’s Psychologically Healthy Workplace award. We are also recognized by the Phoenix Business Journal as one of Arizona’s fastest growing privately owned companies with more than 115 sites. If you want to be a part of an organization that invests in you and cares about your wellbeing, we invite you to apply today!