Therapist - PCP Office
Southwest Behavioral Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
We are currently looking for a Therapist to work with our School Based West Valley Program!
As a Therapist, you will become a part of an incredible team to:
- Develop and implement service plans
- Complete clinical assessments
- Provide quality care for clients in our schools
- Develop and implement treatment plans, clinical assessment criteria and program goals, objectives and activities
- Perform intakes and psychosocial assessments of families, couples, children, adolescents, and adults
- Complete home visits and provide home-care services
- Work with other professionals to plan, market and implement new programs
A successful Therapist will have:
- Master's Degree in the Behavioral Health field (Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work)
- Licensed or license eligible with AZ Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- One year of full-time work experience in the behavioral health field is required
- Good academic and working knowledge of DSM IV, community resources, psychotropic medications, crisis intervention, clinical methods and procedure and intervention techniques.
- Reliable transportation
- Knowledge of the West Valley
- Passion for the behavioral health field
- Preferred: Bilingual in Spanish
Other than a life changing career, what is in it for you?
- What is your dream vacation? You accrue up to 3.3 weeks of PTO your first year of employment, gives you plenty of time to plan your vacation, plus we offer 10 paid holidays!
- We will help you save for retirement – 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account!
- Career Development – Benefit from our culture of internal promotion!
- We help you with your higher education goals – Reduce your tuition cost with our tuition reimbursement program & discount degree programs!
- Benefits with you in mind - 3 Medical Plan options, 3 Dental Plan options and SO much more!
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE