Team Lead, SMI
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is one of Arizona’s oldest and largest non-profit, community-based providers of behavioral health services. We offer an array of programs to meet the unique needs of the communities we serve. SB&H is a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
We are seeking a Team Lead, SMI to join our Buckeye Outpatient Clinic. This location provides mental health treatments, including medication monitoring and assistance for persons with addictions.
The Team Lead, SMI will work in-office Monday-Friday, standard business hours (no evenings, weekends or holidays). May be required to carry a Smart phone and be on call as needed.
Job Preview at a Glance:
The Team Lead, SMI serves as a supervisor and central support within the interdisciplinary sites team. This staff member is responsible for insuring adherence to case ratios for the SMI Case Managers and providing intensive oversight to the high needs program.
- Assists Director developing and implementing a sound clinical program based on contract requirements, budgetary limitations, current contemporary treatment models, and individual and system needs
- Provides direct and regular administrative supervision to High Needs Case Managers as well as coaching and performance evaluations
- Assist with Program Evaluation and track proficient measurable outcomes
- Helps ensure staff is producing in accordance with the productivity percentage standards through monitoring the productive clinical day
- Provides clinical assessment, service planning, interventions, coordination of care, and crisis intervention to escalated members
- Assist with interviews and selecting candidates to fill open positions
- Provides accurate documentation of contact with members
- Minimum of 21-year of age
- Bachelor’s degree in the behavioral health field plus two years of relevant experience in behavioral health
- Valid AZ driver’s license, and Motor Vehicle clearance
- Ability to obtain fingerprint clearance card
Other than a life changing career, what is in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation- Salary rate for Team Lead starts at $50,000/annually and could potentially increase based upon education and experience.
- Career Development – Benefit from our culture of internal promotion by growing into an array of leadership opportunities.
- What is your dream vacation? You accrue up to 3.3 weeks of PTO your first year of employment, gives you plenty of time to plan your vacation, plus we offer 10 paid holidays.
- We will help you save for retirement – 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account.
- We help you with your higher education goals – Reduce your tuition cost with our tuition reimbursement program & discount degree programs.
- Benefits with you in mind - 3 Medical Plan options, 3 Dental Plan options and SO much more.
SB&H Mission & Values:
- Mission: Delivering Compassionate Care to Enhance Lives and Improve Communities
- Values: Compassion, Integrity, Quality, Empowerment, Innovation and Trust
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: bae9994c-cda6-40fc-be68-6d331755ec62