Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous PTO includes 2 weeks of vacation your 1st year (available after 6 months) and accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, sick time, vision, tuition reimbursement prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, and much more!
We are seeking a System Analyst to join our Information Systems Department! This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week.
Working as a System Analyst, you will review, analyze, and modify programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization's application systems. Confer with personnel of organizational units involved to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems, and learn specific input and output requirements, such as forms of data input, how data is to be summarized, and formats for reports. May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Writes manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures.
- Maintain changes made to the computer systems at SBH.
- Comply with user training regarding PC hardware and PC software.
- Responsible for creating company reports using Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Excel, Crystal Reports, ASP.NET, Power BI, and JIRA/Confluence
- Responsible for maintaining and improving some web based ASP.Net applications.
- Licensure compliance for any software installed on PC’s.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- Responsible for keeping your supervisor notified of upgrades and modifications made to the systems at SBH at all times.
- To be available and on-call outside of normal business hours.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems or related field and 2 years’ experience in the maintenance and/or development of Information Systems.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience up to 5-6 years is acceptable
- Previous IS experience in behavioral health setting is highly preferred.
- Must have a working knowledge of relational databases, ASP.Net programming, and client-server concepts.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Must be capable of managing system changes in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Experience in Behavioral Health and Specifically HIPAA standards.
Job Reference #: 4214