Sr. Team Lead
Sr. Team Lead
AZ-Phoenix- The Link Permanent Supported Housing Program
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
We are currently looking for a Sr. Team Lead for our The Link: Integrated Home Support program!
Work schedule is Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM with on-call duties as needed. The Sr. Team Lead must be able to drive a company vehicle to transport clients and also be willing to drive their own vehicle.
This program works in the community as a fully mobile team 90% of the time, and is available 24 hours per day with no closure days, and manages crisis. It would include help with housing and neighborhood issues, integrative case with community-based medical staff, support for vocational rehabilitation, assistance in finding non-service based community support systems, and work performed from a "well-care" model that promotes resilience. All services will be provided at home or in the community.
The Sr. Team Lead is responsible in taking a lead role in the overall operation of assigned program. Works in conjunction with the Program Coordinator and Director towards growth of the program both on a clinical and administrative level. Provides direction, organization, and training to staff, serves as a role model, promotes positive communication, skilled in SBH policy and procedure and able to field questions on common practice. Must have ability to market program and public relations skills. Must have strong skills and understanding of medication storage, documentation and staff observation policies. Provides direct practice services to individuals and groups to include; assessment, treatment planning, life skills, community integration, activity planning, pre-vocational training, related documentation, case management, crisis intervention, individual and/or group counseling services. Responsible for contributing to and creating a recovery based environment.
- Assigned to oversee all Clinical and Administrative program operations onsite under the supervision of the Program Coordinator.
- Oversees management of medication counts and policy implementation.
- Provides training and supervision to staff as assigned by the supervisor
- Implements new Recovery based and alternative activities that promote wellness
- Markets program to other agencies to maintain enrollment goals
- Consults with clinical staff and other community human service professionals.
- Conducts case consultations with program sites, other multi-disciplinary agencies, and organizations.
- Links to community resources for recreation, education, and vocational purposes.
- Performs direct service to consumers including individual, group, assessment, treatment planning, life skills training, behavior management, and crisis intervention.
- Takes responsibility to act as the primary clinical lead for all consumer participants and for the completion of all program staffing, service plans, and documentation
- Will be expected to drive a vehicle to transport consumers. Will maintain auto insurance to SBH guidelines in order to receive mileage reimbursement.
- Requires a Bachelor degree in a social/behavioral science plus a minimum of 2 years' experience working with SMI population and 1 year of supervision. Equivalent combination of education and experience acceptable.
- Requires a valid Arizona driver’s license and clearance of motor vehicle screening for insurance purposes.
- Must be eligible and/or have a valid Fingerprint Clearance Card through the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
- Ability to work within the framework of the recovery model of service delivery required.
- Knowledge of assessment, treatment planning and treatment as applied to culturally and socio-economically diverse populations required.
- Knowledge of rehabilitation concepts for psychiatric disorders; therapeutic techniques used with both individuals and groups; and of recreation/pre-vocational programming.
- Knowledge of program development with strong emphasis on designing and implementing policy and procedures.
- Ability to communicate well in writing and orally to the community at large, staff, consumers, and related agencies. Ability to link effectively with other programs and agencies.
- Computer literate; Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must have knowledge of and ability to utilize community services.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required.
Job Reference #: 5022