Social Workers/Behavioral Health Professional
Behavioral Health Paraprofessional
Social Workers/Behavioral Health Professional
AZ - Kingman - Kingman Crisis Unit
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
We are currently seeking a Licensed Mental Health Therapist to join our Inpatient Kingman Recovery Unit! This is a full time position.
Our Therapist are responsible for providing timely, evidence-based clinical and non-clinical support services to adults, including screening, assessment, treatment planning, case management and crisis intervention. All services are guided by and delivered according to guidelines set forth by the RBHA and OBHL.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Develops and implements treatment plans, clinical assessment criteria and programmatic goals, objectives and activities
Performs intakes and psychosocial assessments of adults
Conducts ongoing therapy with families, couples, and adults (individually and in-group as therapeutically indicated) within a brief therapy framework
Conducts home visits and case consultations as needed
Coordination of Care/Collaboration-
Performs as an integral part of an interdisciplinary team in delivery of above services
Educates other providers and Stakeholders regarding the program and services available as requested
Coordinates closely with clinical staff and staff from other providers
Provides community consultation and education to community agencies, schools, neighborhood groups, and other community human service professionals
Provides case consultations with other agencies and organizations
Serves as a resource to clinic staff in areas of specialization and attends case staffing
Attends and actively participates in in-service training sessions, related training opportunities as made available, staff meetings, and agency committees
Works with other professionals to plan, market and implement new programs
Documentation & Productivity-
Accurately and appropriately documents client services provided according to the approved clinical standard rules, regulations and procedures of the agency
Maintains required number of client contact hours per week and meets SBH productivity requirements
Required to be available weekends, evenings, nights and holidays as scheduled to provide on call crisis intervention coverage (Schedule may vary based upon needs of clinic)
• Certification of CPR and First Aid Training
• Must have fingerprint clearance issued by Arizona Department of Public Safety or eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire
• Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age, Master’s Degree in Social Work) only and Licensed at the Associate/Independent level by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners plus one (1) year of full-time behavioral health experience preferred.
• Good academic and working knowledge of ICD-10 State SMI check list, Community Resources, Psychotropic Medications, Crisis Intervention, Clinical Methods and Procedures, Intervention Techniques and ability to apply same to possibly unstable, adults of various ethnic cultures for co-occurring disorders (GMH/SA/SMI).
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred but not required
• Required to maintain a valid Arizona driver’s license and pass motor vehicle screening for insurance purposes in order to transport clients, based upon needs/requirements of the clinic
• Required to maintain personal auto insurance per SBH guidelines