Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
The Licensed Inpatient Social Worker provides psychosocial assessment and brief targeted intervention for social, emotional and environmental issues that impact client/family's ability to optimally benefit from care. Actively collaborates with team to meet patient care management and system improvement goals. Contributes to the plan of care with knowledge of population specific needs as it relates to the identification of patient psychosocial needs. Provides clinical supervision and/or education for behavioral health staff.
Our Therapist are responsible for providing timely, evidence-based clinical and non-clinical support services to adults, including screening, assessment, treatment planning, case management and crisis intervention. In this position you will assist with court ordered evaluations and being a clinical leader on the unit. The schedule for this position will primarily be Monday through Friday. Flexibility in schedule is preferred.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review and manage the process of patients throughout the COT process including T36 Applications, Petition for Court-Ordered Evaluations, Petition for Court-Ordered Treatment.
- Ensure that all court documentation is completed and submitted to the court within timelines outlined in statute. Testify to the need for COT services in court as needed
- Responsible to plan, organize, and implement social work services to patients and families that are medically, psychologically and socially complex
- Evaluate psychosocial needs of each patient admitted to KRU/KOU
- Responsible to assess needs and collaborate plans with the care coordinator in individualized discharge planning with patients requiring intensive discharge planning to help facilitate access to and provide continuity of care specific to needs of the patient assuring that the individualized emotional and social needs are addressed on an individual basis
- Facilitate quality care/education for patients and their families, as applicable
- Brief counseling to individuals and groups on the unit
- Maintain a current knowledge base of community agencies and resources to facility appropriate referrals
- Work collaboratively with other members of the inpatient and outpatient multidisciplinary team
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age
- Master’s Degree in Social Work
- Licensed by the Arizona Board of Behavioral health Examiners as a Licensed Master’s Social Worker (LMSW) or a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).
- One (1) year of full-time behavioral health experience highly preferred.
- Required to maintain a valid Arizona driver’s license and pass motor vehicle screening for insurance purposes in order to transport clients, based upon need/requirements of the clinic.
- Required to maintain personal auto insurance per SBH guidelines.
- Required to be available weekends, evenings, nights, and holidays as scheduled to provide on call crisis intervention coverage (Schedule may vary based upon needs of clinic).
- Certification of CPR and First Aid Training.
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by Arizona Department of Public Safety of eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire.