Senior Team Lead
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
Serves in a leading position as a senior team staff working collaboratively with the Program Coordinator to oversee all functions necessary to operate an assigned program or group of programs. The primary goals are; development and oversight of a sound clinical program, leadership and development of staff, and administrative management. Provides 50% oversight and program management based on the primary operational goals to include participation in program development and management of staff and daily operations. Assures that the program produces measurable qualitative and quantifiable outcomes at standard levels set by SBH, payers, and contract requirements. Assures that all required policies and procedures are being followed by staff. Works with other lead staff and Program Coordinators to consult and participate in team based projects, and collaborates on all issues with the assigned Program Director and VP as assigned. Provides 50% billable direct service hours serving in a lead clinical role demonstrating service provision from a holistic perspective that considers client wellness, Behavioral Health, Co-Occurring, Co-morbid, and life issues based on the needs of individuals served and specific program goals. Provides appropriate clinical assessment, service planning, intervention, coordination of care, and leads responsible treatment practices in action. Programs are designed to provide clinical behavioral health treatment and work with vulnerable SMI and other adult populations in residential and community settings. Demonstrates ability to keep operations running in the absence of the Program Coordinator. May be required to carry a Smart phone and be on call as needed. Responsible for contributing to and creating a recovery based environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists the PC to develop and implement a sound clinical program based on current contemporary treatment models, individual and system needs, and outcomes; uses a practical approach and refines clinical programming based on changing needs
- Responsible to assist with supervising staff and coordinate all related clinical and administrative program functions, 50% administrative and management function, 50% Billable Direct Service provision
- Ensures assigned sites are running smoothly and progressing according to needs and goals
- Helps to develop written clinical and administrative program protocols for appropriate treatment based on individual needs and Recovery Based practices.
- Assists in coordination of scheduling and staff work assignments on a daily basis
- Responsible for to assist with Program Evaluation and produce/track proficient measurable outcomes
- Oversees completion of monthly clinical and data validation audits in assigned sites and assists with monitoring quality outcomes in practice and in clinical documentation
- Conducts periodic (weekly/monthly) audits of all program processes and requirements as to ensure the program is in compliance at all times
- Helps to ensure staffs are producing in accordance with the productivity percentage standards set by supervisors and the company through monitoring the productive clinical day.
- Acts as a lead staff; provides, plans, supervises, and delivers direct care services for seriously mentally ill adults, with Co-Occurring and Co-morbid Disorders in a residential or community setting; individual, group, or family format.
- Performs and models responsible direct service provision including individual, group, life skills training, behavior management, and crisis intervention treatment.
- Coordinates the intake process and completes initial assessments upon intake
- Provides Clinical Assessment, Service planning, interventions, coordination of care, and leads responsible treatment practices in action
- Functions as an integral part of an interdisciplinary team to develop and implement treatment or case plans, assessment criteria, programmatic goals, objectives and activities
- Works to proactively reduce crisis and high cost service utilization through proactive interventions
- Intervenes in crisis situations as needed and coordinates appropriate care strategies
- Links to community resources for integration purposes, socialization, recreation, education, occupation, and vocational purposes.
Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age, a related Associate’s degree and three years of full-time behavioral health experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Human Services, Counseling and Psychology plus one year of behavioral health experience preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience directly related to behavioral health totaling five years is acceptable.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Required to maintain a valid Arizona driver’s license and pass motor vehicle screening for insurance purposes in order to transport clients, based upon need/requirements of the clinic and/or program.
- Required to maintain personal auto insurance per SBH guidelines.
- Certification in First Aid & CPR.
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of modern electronic technologies.
- Demonstrated aptitude and ability in leadership and management, problem solving, organizational skills.
- Must be eligible and/or have a valid Fingerprint Clearance Card through the Arizona Department of Public Safety (as required per program requirements).