School Based Therapist
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services offers an array of integrated behavioral & health programs to meet the unique needs of the communities we serve. We are seeking a passionate, empathetic, and detail orientated Therapist who can help us fulfill our mission. “We inspire people to feel better and reach their potential. Through helping people discover their strengths, we improve our communities.” Are you passionate, empathetic, and detail orientated? If so, you may be the person we are looking for to join our dynamic team that has been transforming communities for over 40 years! We are seeking a Therapist to join our School and Community based Counseling Serivces program in West Valley. The position will be working in Buckeye.
Other than a life changing career, what is in it for you?
- What is your dream vacation? You accrue 3.3 weeks of PTO your first year of employment, this gives you plenty of time to plan your vacation, plus we offer 10 paid holidays!
- We will help you save for retirement – 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account!
- Career Development – Benefit from our culture of internal promotion! Clinical supervision is provided for licensure.
- We help you with your higher education goals – Reduce your tuition cost with our tuition reimbursement program, and student loan debt assistance!
- Benefits with you in mind - 3 Medical Plan options including telemedicine via phone, web app, 3 Dental Plan options, mental health services, and SO much more!
Job Preview at a Glance- Challenging and rewarding position with an opportunity to interact with our clients daily. You will have the opportunity to provide timely, evidence-based clinical and non-clinical support services to our clients. Leading both one-on-one and group counseling; no two days are the same. You will be a key component in helping our valued clients with selfcare, skill building, copping strategies and improving their quality of life.
- Develops and implements treatment plans, assessment criteria, and programmatic goals, objectives, and activities.
- Provides thorough and accurate clinical assessment.
- Provides intake and psychosocial assessments of families and/or their individual members.
- Conducts home visits as needed and case consultations with other agencies and organizations.
- Coordinates closely with case managers and staff from other providers and/or outside entities.
- Maintains accurate, thorough, and current documentation of consumer contacts, services/treatment plans, treatment status, progress, and services delivery barriers.
- Maintains compliance with all licensure regulations including current license, certifications, and training.
- Serves as a resource to clinic staff in any/all areas of specialization and attends case staffings.
- Effectively function as an integral part of an interdisciplinary team to identify treatment goals, strengths, and needs relative to the goals.
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department.
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-years of age
- Master’s degree in the Behavioral Health field (Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work)
- License eligible with the Associate level by the Arizona Board of Behavioral health Examiners.
- Required to maintain personal auto insurance per SBH guidelines.
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety or be eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire.
- Licensed with AZ Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- One (1) year of full-time behavioral health experience preferred.
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE