School Based Therapist - Cartwright School District
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is looking for a Therapist to work in our School Based Programs in the Cartwright School District! If you’re a driven and motivated individual, then we invite you to learn more!
We are proud to offer:
- $2,500 Sign-On Incentive after 30 days of employment!
- $1,000 Retention Incentive after 6 months of employment!
Our Threapist are an integral part of our organization. As a Therapist, you’ll have the opportunity to change people’s lives by providing therapeutic services to families, children, adolescents and adults. Working within the Cartwright School District, you will develop relationship and help children/families achieve their goals!
As a Therapist, you will become a part of an incredible team to:
- Develop and implement service plans
- Complete clinical assessments
- Provide quality care for clients in our schools
- Develop and implement treatment plans, clinical assessment criteria and program goals, objectives and activities
- Perform intakes and psychosocial assessments of families, couples, children, adolescents, and adults
- Complete home visits and provide home-care services
- Work with other professionals to plan, market and implement new programs
A successful Therapist will have:
- Master's Degree in the Behavioral Health field (Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work)
- Licensed or license eligible with AZ Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- One year of full-time work experience in the behavioral health field is required
- Good academic and working knowledge of DSM IV, community resources, psychotropic medications, crisis intervention, clinical methods and procedure and intervention techniques.
- Reliable transportation
- Knowledge of the West Valley
- Passion for the behavioral health field
- Preferred: Bilingual in Spanish
When you join the team at SB&H, you’ll immediately feel valued. New employees receive two weeks of orientation on site, and online training. We also provide various training throughout your employment with us. We support our employees and provide them all the resources they need to succeed on and off the job. We believe you succeed when you’re at your best! That’s why we have designed a unique compensation package that is focused on YOU:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off (PTO) available after 6 months with increased vacation accruals after 2, 5, and 10 years of service
- Performance Incentives
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
SB&H has been a great place to work for employees for over 40 years. This year, we are the recipient of the Arizona Psychological Association’s Psychologically Healthy Workplace award. We are also recognized by the Phoenix Business Journal as one of Arizona’s fastest growing privately owned companies with more than 115 sites. If you want to be a part of an organization that invests in you and cares about your well-being, we invite you to apply today!