SACE Technician / Direct Care Provider
We are seeking a dedicated, energetic and inspiring Behavioral Health Technician to join our Southwest Autism Center of Excellence team. This location provides services to teens and adults diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder throughout his/her lifespan.
The position will work in-office Monday-Saturday, standard business hours.
Job Preview at a Glance:
The Technician serves as a central support with supervision from a BCBA, utilizing ABA principles and other evidence based practices. This staff interacts with members participating in a day treatment program, assisting and teaching meal planning, self-care, independent living and social skills. There are many opportunities to participate in community outings and facilitation of one-on-one and group treatment sessions.
- Implements strength-based treatment plans alongside BCBA
- Facilitates one-on-one and group treatment sessions
- Collects data and implements treatment plans individualized for each member
- Coordinates with other program staff to ensure program consistency
- Provides accurate documentation of contact with members
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age
- A High School Diploma/GED and two years of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting
- Valid AZ driver’s license, and Motor Vehicle clearance
- Ability to obtain fingerprint clearance card
Other than a life changing career, what is in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation- Hourly rate for Technicians starts at $18 and could potentially increase based upon education and experience.
- Clinical Supervision—support by BCBA to obtain RBT credential
- Career Development – Benefit from our culture of internal promotion by growing into an array of leadership opportunities.
- What is your dream vacation? You accrue up to 3.3 weeks of PTO your first year of employment, gives you plenty of time to plan your vacation, plus we offer 10 paid holidays.
- We will help you save for retirement – 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account.
- We help you with your higher education goals – Reduce your tuition cost with our tuition reimbursement program & discount degree programs.
- Benefits with you in mind - 3 Medical Plan options, 3 Dental Plan options and SO much more.
SB&H Mission & Values:
- Mission: Delivering Compassionate Care to Enhance Lives and Improve Communities
- Values: Compassion, Integrity, Quality, Empowerment, Innovation and Trust
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1f655a36-6ce1-4587-9337-e023bd0d30c1