Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are seeking a Risk Specialist to join our Risk Management Department! This is a full-time position working Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM.
This position will be responsible for various audits and reports as assigned by the Insurance Program Manager, Director, and/or Coordinator. Must possess proficient Microsoft Office skills including Access, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality, seamless customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for fleet management of all SBH vehicles to include the following: Maintaining/Updating fleet list and data entry of Vehicle/Fleet information into electronic system (Fleets & WEX)
- Oversees fleet maintenance on all company vehicles including emergency repair, windshield repair/replacement, and facilitates, monitors, and tracks all vehicle maintenance with staff and outside vendors.
- Process motor vehicle report, maintenance, and vehicle fuel invoices monthly. Maintain and update SBH approved driver list.
- Tracks and trends all fleet inspection results.
- Responsible for auditing fleet mileage.
- Complete vehicle allocation for Administration vehicles monthly.
- Responsible for production of requested fleet reports, including maintaining utilization report on fleet vehicles.
- Responsible for ordering/canceling gas cards for fleet and obtaining fuel pins for authorized drivers.
- Assures vehicle violations are sent to appropriate staff/supervisor
- Back-up for NEO Risk management trainings for Admin.
- Responsible for completing records releases for Quality of Care concerns received
- Responsible for managing ingoing and outgoing mail.
- Assists in monitoring Risk Management Helpdesk and assigning tickets
- Assists in IR follow ups and back up reporting as needed.
- Provide and ensures timely and accurate word processing, typing and data entry, copying, filing, reporting, faxing
- Works with team to produce reports, including excel spreadsheets and charts.
- Coordinates windshield repairs
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department.
- AA Degree in business, legal, or administrative support, or equivalent experience, plus three years of related experience in risk and fleet management
- Must possess proficient computer software skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Graphics/Charts, and internet searches)
- Demonstrates superior organizational skills, with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills, effective problem-solving abilities, and self-directed critical thinking skills
Job Reference #: 4724