AZ-Prescott Valley-Methadone Prescott Valley Outpatient Clinic
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our Prescott Valley Opioid Recovery Services clinic! This is a full time position projected at 40 hours a week without weekends and holidays.
As an RN, you will work as part of a clinical multi-disciplinary team. Performs nursing assessments on consumers at work sites. Accepts medication orders from physicians and executes it. Oversees and maintains medication and medication records in accordance with Agency policies and State regulations. Works with psychiatrists in the monitoring of medications. Coordinates medical care with BH Medical Practitioners and PCP. Responsible for contributing to and creating a recovery based environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identifies need for medical attention, alerts physician of medical concerns, and coordinates referrals of consumers for medical care.
- Manages and monitors care of consumers.
- Collects blood or urine specimens and arranges transport to lab as ordered by physician.
- Ensures quality client care, effective treatment, and demonstrates a model of professional conduct in assisting consumers in their recovery.
- Completes clinical documentation and required paperwork in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner.
- Documents consumer services in accordance with all governing body rules, regulations, procedures, and standards of practice.
- Consults with Psychiatrist, obtaining orders from and executing them as appropriate.
- Documents client activity, including oral swab screening.
- Monitors amount of Methadone product and supplies.
- Provides Methadone dosing to clients.
- Informs clients of the need for random drug testing and collects specimens from clients.
- Participates in professional activities by providing and receiving supervision and professional growth training to maintain licensure standards.
- Responsible for maintaining medical supplies and ordering as needed.
- Required to be Registered Nurse, currently licensed in the State of Arizona.
- Experienced in a community-based integrated psychiatric practice is preferred. Documentation of education, relevant experience and credentials is required.
- Thorough comprehension of psychiatric and medical practice is preferred.