Registered Nurse Team Lead
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are seeking a Registered Nurse Team Lead to join our team! This position can work at any of the Mohave County Outpatient sites but will be splitting the time between all the sites which includes Lake Havasu City, Bullhead City, and Kingman. This is a full-time position working Monday through Friday.
Working as a RN Team Lead, you will perform nursing assessments on consumers at work sites. Accepts medication orders from physicians and executes them. Oversees and maintains medication and medication records in accordance with Agency policies and State regulations. Works with behavioral health and primary care providers in the monitoring of medications. Coordinates care with internal and external providers. Provides clinical supervision. Responsible for contributing to and creating a recovery based environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- This position is 50% direct care and 50% administrative/clinical oversite
- Takes a leadership role in management of consumer treatment.
- Provides ongoing training and support to current and new medical staff.
- Oversees the implementation and monitoring of clinical and nursing initiatives, policies, procedures and directives.
- Completes clinical documentation and required paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provides monthly group supervision to all medical staff. Individual supervision as clinically indicated.
- Actively assists with the recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of medical staff.
- Works closely with Program Coordinator and/or Director and Medical Director on treatment and discharge planning.
- Travel to all outpatient and opioid replacement service sites in Mohave County.
- Responsible for assistance with coverage in all areas at all sites as needed
- Conducts quarterly audits of medical staff documentation (RN, LPN, MA, PCA)
- Review of ORS trackers on a monthly basis to provide feedback and ensure that information is accurate, updated and follow up is clinically appropriate
- Attends monthly BHMP and clinical staff meetings at all sites
- Responsible for reviewing and updating the DEA books at ORS site.
- Conducts methasoft audits and review of bulk reconciliation on at least a monthly basis
Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age
- Required to be Registered Nurse, currently licensed in the State of Arizona.
- Post-degree experience of two years in the areas of psychiatric and addiction nursing highly preferred.
- Experienced in a community-based psychiatric practice is preferred.
- Documentation of education, relevant work experience, and credentials is required.
- Thorough comprehension of psychiatric disorders and addictions in adults.