Southwest Behavioral & Health Services offers an array of integrated behavioral & health programs to meet the unique needs of the communities we serve. The Human Resources Department is seeking a self-directed, driven, and detail orientated Recruiter who can help us fulfill our mission, “We inspire people to feel better and reach their potential. Through helping people discover their strengths, we improve our communities.” Are you self-directed, driven, and detail orientated? If so, you may be just the person we are looking for to join our dynamic Human Resources Team!
What great perks are in it for you?
- Hybrid work schedule and great flexibility after initial training period.
- Have a dream vacation planned? You accrue 3.3 weeks of PTO your first year of employment, this gives you plenty of time to plan your vacation, plus we offer 10 paid holidays!
- We will help you save for retirement – 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account!
- Career Development – Benefit from our culture of internal promotion!
- We help you with your higher education goals – Reduce your tuition cost with our tuition reimbursement program, and student loan debt assistance!
- Benefits with you in mind - 3 Medical Plan options including telemedicine via phone, web app, 3 Dental Plan options, mental health services, and SO much more!
Job Preview at a Glance- As a Recruiter in our HR Department you will be responsible for managing the full cycle of the recruiting process in a professional and efficient manner to staff SB&H with quality hires. Partnering closely with hiring managers you will be strategic in finding SB&H top talent. Building strong candidate relationships and a continuous candidate pipeline you will be the first impression of our organization. Daily responsibilities will vary from proactive sourcing, processing internal promotions, building relationships and managing the applicant tracking system. Working within an Integrated Healthcare model, you will be sourcing, selecting, and hiring behavioral health, medical and administrative staff.
- Continuously build relationships with candidates, hiring managers, internal partners and external organizations.
- Reviews/screens resumes & applications, conducts phone screens and presents top candidates for interviews.
- Influences hiring decisions by assessing talent through screens, facilitating selection decisions and extending job offers.
- Timely manages candidate through selection process and act as a candidate advocate.
- Develops networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Maintains and updates the ATS in a timely manner to ensure the system accurately reflects requisition and candidate activity.
- Creatively source high caliber candidates by maximizing social media, proactive sourcing, employee referrals, and other resource tools.
- Coordinates and attend recruiting events including job fairs/career fairs, conferences, college fairs and community networking sessions.
- Provide candidates with a general overview of SB&H including our culture, mission and values and benefits program.
- Expertise in employment law as it relates to hiring and record keeping.
- Trains, educates, informs and partners with hiring managers about staffing processes and procedures and the forecasting of future hiring needs.
- Conducts research and analyzes data on assigned projects.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- 1-year Human Resources experience
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS) and other HR applications preferred
- Experience working within a healthcare or behavioral health industry is strongly preferred
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE