Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are seeking a Talent Advisor to join our Human Resources Recruitment team in Phoenix! Flexible schedule to include a primarily remote schedule with 1 day in office!
As a Talent Advisor you will be responsible for managing the full cycle of the recruiting process in a professional and efficient manner to staff SB&H with quality hires. Responsible for being proactive in the course of sourcing high potential candidates as well as researching initiatives to better understand staffing requirements and opportunities. Demonstrate understanding of staffing needs by proactively offering solutions, participating in program meetings, consulting with managers on hiring process, managing expectations and negotiating deliverables. Within the Integrated Healthcare model, you will be sourcing, selecting, and hiring Behavioral Health, Medical, and Administrative Staff.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate requisition creation for new positions.
- Reviews/screens resumes & applications, conducts phone screens and presents top candidates for interviews.
- Influences hiring decisions by assessing talent through screens, facilitating selection decisions and extending job offers.
- Timely manages candidate through selection process and act as a candidate advocate.
- Develops networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Maintains and updates the ATS in a timely manner to ensure the system accurately reflects requisition and candidate activity.
- Creatively source high caliber candidates by maximizing internet resources, cold calling, employee referrals, and other resource tools.
- Coordinates and attend recruiting events including job fairs/career fairs, conferences, college fairs and community networking sessions.
- Provide candidates with a general overview of SB&H including our culture, mission and values and benefits program.
- Expertise in employment law as it relates to hiring and record keeping.
- Trains, educates, informs and partners with hiring managers about staffing processes and procedures and the forecasting of future hiring needs.
- Conducts research and analyzes data on assigned projects.
- Occational travel is required.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- 1 year Human Resources experience preferred
- Experience working within a healthcare or behavioral health industry is strongly preferred
- Experience with application tracking systems (ATS) and other HR applications preferred
- Self-directed, detailed oriented, able to multi-task and demonstrate exceptional organizational skills.
- Must possess strong initiative and sense of urgency to move the recruiting process and achieve required metrics.