Recovery Transition Specialist
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous PTO includes 2 weeks of vacation your 1st year (available after 6 months) and accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, sick time, vision, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, and much more!
We are currently seeking a full time Recovery Transition Specialist to join our Erickson Outpatient team! Work schedule is Monday through Friday working 40 hours per week. Some evenings and weekends flexibility as needed.
The Recovery Transition Specialist/Hospital Discharge Planner serves as a liaison between the inpatient setting and the assigned clinician at the outpatient provider. The Discharge Planner will work with Level I inpatient providers to review presenting clinical information, identify resources for successful discharge back to the community, and monitor the recipients' follow up with the outpatient provider. Activities will be performed in both inpatient and outpatient settings. In addition, this position will provide additional support to the site by completing intakes, assessments on site as well as in the field and completes wellness checks on clients. The RTS role requires a high level of organization, autonomy, and flexibility to transition in different work environments.Excel skills a huge plus!
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age.
- Minimum requirements consists of a Bachelors Degree with 2-3 years experience. Masters degree with one year experience preferred.
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety or be eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, quality internal and external customer service skills to effectively dialogue with all contract and funding sources
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred
- Staff meetings and individual supervision meetings are required.