Southwest Behavioral Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous PTO includes 3 weeks of vacation your 1st year (available after 6 months) and accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offere low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life coverage for employees.Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, sick time, vision, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, and much more!
Under general supervision, this operational position should be knowledgeable of purchasing, facilities and accounts payable practices. Position will be project based. Supports Purchasing Manager and Buyer will all projects. Tasks include produces spreadsheets, assists with floor plans, vendor contracts, tax exemption process, monitor copiers, stock paper, order supplies and service for SBH copiers. Assist with the copier renewal process, facility start-ups, inventory and cross training of P/F jobs. Position requires the ability to frequently lift up to 50 lbs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides general clerical support to Purchasing.
- Responsible for data entry for requisitions into ReQlogic.
- Responsible for tracking monthly department savings as they pertain to the position’s job functions
- Establishes, maintains, and monitors vendor accounts. Completes the new vendor forms; includes obtaining W-9, running BBB report, enters information into Great Plains.
- Reviews, evaluates, tracks and resolves vendor issues, backorders and missing/incorrect deliveries..
- Maintains parking space allocation spreadsheets and diagrams for selected sites.
- Monitors parking spaces at SBH and adjacent public parking lot.
- Assist with facility & office floor plans, site plans, facility location maps and fire exit drawings. Maintains database of drawings and responds to program leadership requests for facility floor plans.
- Responsible for insuring answering service and security vendor and spreadsheet have the up to date and correct contact information. Maintaining an updated spreadsheet that lists the call order for the various after hour’s calls.
- Responsible for requesting additional security codes, updating, and auditing codes for all site staff.
- Update spreadsheet and preforms tasks related to the start-up of new or remodeled facilities.
- Orders translation equipment and issues Cyracom codes.
- Monitor copiers, stock paper, order supplies and service for SBH copiers. Assist with the renewal process.
- Keep Facilities master spreadsheet updated.
- Update the facilities database.
- Assist with the property tax exemptions.
- Updates capital inventory information in the database, and tags new inventory as it is received by all facilities, and provides specifics to the Accounting department
- Responsible for tracking and anticipating Admin inventory needs and keeping main stock cabinet sufficiently stocked. Janitorial closet stocked for cleaner and coffee supplies in all the break rooms.
- Responsible for cross training with the SBH Buyer and all Facilities Staff.
- Assist in regular facility inspections.
- Carries iPhone and responds to request in a timely manner.
- Option for On-call for emergency situations 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department.
Education & Qualifications:
- AA degree, or equivalent education + experience
- 2 years’ experience in clerical work
- 2 years’ experience in purchasing and/or A/P settings
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE