Southwest Behavioral Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous PTO includes 3 weeks of vacation your 1st year (available after 6 months) and accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, sick time, vision, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, and much more!
We are seeking a Purchasing/Facilities Manager for our Purchasing/Facilities Department!
The Purchasing/Facilities Manager has the demonstrated ability in understanding all purchasing and facility functions and is responsible for management of all projects and provides expertise in department development issues. Responsible for purchasing contracts management, vendor satisfaction, office relocations and space planning. Prepare and analyze comprehensive reports for procurement and facilities expenses and evaluates for trending and improved efficiencies. Manages and maintain an automated Purchase Order system. Manages department’s intranet, assists with policy and procedures, manages data/picture files, and department forms.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supervision of the Purchasing/Facilities Department staff.
- Responsible for knowing all aspects of the Purchasing/Facilities functions.
- Acts as a liaison with all levels of staff regarding customer service needs.
- Demonstrates continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, and streamline work process while providing quality customer service.
- Responsible for preparation and RFP for bids and evaluates proposals/contracts submitted with recommendations to senior management.
- Responsible for the management of all Purchasing/Facilities systems, including, but not limited to, ReQlogic, Great Plains Purchasing module, Great Plains Inventory module Jira Tickets.
- Manages department Jira ticket workloads and time sheets.
- Works with Brokers and Property managers in all aspects as needed.
- Responsible for staff’s creation of desk reference book and to ensure each member of the team is crossed trained.
- Purchasing department forms design and management
- Reviews and utilizes the State Procurement and other GPO contracts.
- Responsible for establishing and managing all Purchasing contracts.
- Assists P/F Director with property search requirements.
- Coordinates office reallocations and facilities start-up projects when required.
- Manages the commercial/residential lease schedule and ensure proper notification is given for lease terms/ options.
- Works directly with HOWPA staff for new residential lease startup & close downs.
- Responsible for the final review and completion of the annual property tax exemption process
- Responsible for executing and completing all projects assigned by the Purchasing/Facilities Director.
- Coordinates with the Maintenance Manager and Project Manager as needed.
- Responsible to manage the on-call after hours’ emergencies system operated by department staff.
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department.
Education & Qualifications:
- Requires BA in business plus 2 years’ experience or equivalent consideration of education and experience, with knowledge or administrative operations.
- Two years of directly related supervisory experience