Psychologist - Sign-On/Relocation Available!
Psychologist - Sign-On/Relocation Available!
AZ-Flagstaff-Flagstaff Outpatient Clinic (O)
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more! We are also proud to be a part of the National Health Service Corps certified for the NHSC Loan Repayment for licensed mental health providers who can make a two year commitment. Please, click here to learn more about the NHSC.
We are currently seeking a Licensed Psychologist to Join our Flagstaff Outpatient Team! Ask about our Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Incentives!!
In this position, you will provide screening, assessment, treatment planning, case management, counseling and crisis intervention, to adults, families and children/adolescents. Conduct SMI evaluations/determinations. Provide clinical supervision to doctoral psychology students.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Functions as an integral part of an interdisciplinary team to develop and implement treatment or case plans, assessment criteria and programmatic goals, objectives and activities.
- Provides clinical assessment and psychological testing.
- Develops treatment plans for clients in conjunction with team members.
- Documents client service provided according to the approved clinical standard rules, regulations and procedures of the center.
- Will coordinate closely with case manager and staff from other providers.
- Provides therapy and/or clinical case management for a full caseload of families and/or their individual members.
- Performs intakes and psychosocial assessments of individual members.
- Conducts ongoing therapy with adults (individually and in-group as therapeutically indicated) within a brief therapy framework.
- Conducts home visits as needed and case consultations with other agencies and organizations.
- Monitors caseload for re-authorizations.
- Maintains required number of client contact hours per week.
- Conduct SMI determinations/evaluations.
- Provides clinical supervision to practicum students and doctoral interns to fulfill requirements for program of study in the behavioral health field.
- Completes required documentation in accordance with SBH standards.
- Supervise and sign off on completed assessments and intakes as a Clinical Liaison as required by appropriate RHBA.
Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age, Doctoral Degree in Psychology and Licensed by AZ Board of Psychologist Examiners plus 2 years of post-licensure experience.
- 1 year's supervising doctoral level psychology interns and practicum students.
- 1 year's experience with working in the AHCCCC system.
- 1 year's experience with Integrated care.
- 2 years’ experience with pain management.
- Required to be available weekend, evenings, nights and holidays as scheduled.
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by Arizona Department of Public Safety or eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire.
- Good academic and working knowledge of DSM IV, State SMI check list, Community Resources, Psychotropic Medications, Crisis Intervention, Clinical Methods and Procedures, Intervention Techniques and ability to apply same to possible unstable, treatment resistant adult/adolescent/child of various ethnic cultures for co-occurring disorders (GMH/SA/SMI). To include one year of clinical supervision experience in a behavioral health setting.