Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is seeking an Adult & Child/Adol Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join the Bullhead City Opioid Replacement Service clinic in Bullhead City, AZ! The schedule of the position will consist of working Monday - Friday, 40 hours on site. Flexibility with schedule is offered!
Bullhead City ORS Clinic is site approved for the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment program!
- Work independently
- Be willing to work with children
About the Position
This position has primary responsibility for the medical and psychiatric functions in an outpatient clinical setting. It provides general psychiatric services to include engagement, assessment, differential diagnosis, treatment planning, medication management, family meetings, supportive psychotherapy, patient education, and risk assessment and discharge planning. The position is responsible for ensuring that the psychiatric services are in compliance with licensing and funding requirements as defined by the Covered Services Guide.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides psychiatric assessments, medication monitoring, & continuity of care facilitation for adults and/or children/adolescent clients in an outpatient setting using a client-directed outcome informed approach. This may include direct supervision as well as review and revision of all applicable procedures and their execution relating to the daily medically related activities.
- Maintains expected level of productivity goals.
- Maintains appropriate medical chart management and documentation with particular emphasis on PCP coordination of care, laboratory, and vitals compliance standards.
- Collaborate with Program Director in delivering program specific services.
- Provide opportunities for clinical case staffings to OP site staff as needed.
- Requires MA degree in Nursing and ANCC Psychiatric Mental Health Certification. Possession of a current nursing license or ability to obtain license in the State of Arizona.
- Current DEA Certificate required.
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by Arizona Department of Public Safety or eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire.
- Demonstrated experience assessment. Knowledge of Federal, State and local regulations, accreditation and licensing standards relative to Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- 5 weeks of PTO your 1st year of employment, with increased accruals after 5 and 10 years of service!
- 10 paid holidays
- Low-cost medical and vision insurance and 100% company paid dental, short term disability, long term disability and life insurance for employees
- Paid CME leave and CME reimbursement
- We will help you save for retirement – 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account!
- Career Development – Benefit from our culture of internal promotion!
- We help you with your higher education goals – Reduce your tuition costs with our tuition reimbursement program & discount degree programs!
- Employee Assistance Program, Health & Wellness and much more!
We are seeking an individual to help us fulfill SB&H’s mission, “Delivering compassionate care to enhance lives and improve communities”. To gain a stronger understanding of Southwest Behavioral & Health Services mission, values and services please review our website, https://www.sbhservices.org/history-mission-milestones.
- Compassion: We take an empathetic and caring approach to the well-being of one another through personal connections.
- Integrity: We do the right thing by being sincere, honest, and keeping our word under any circumstance.
- Quality: We uphold a standard of excellence that focuses on achieving successful outcomes.
- Empowerment: We champion self-determination, equity, and inclusivity in an environment where our team and community feel valued.
- Innovation: We pioneer change by encouraging team involvement and dynamic thinking that implement progressive solutions.
- Trust: We nurture a culture where each individual can express themselves by building relationships based on respect, reliability, acceptance, and honest communication.