Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is seeking dedicated, organized and results driven Project Manager who can help us fulfill our mission. “We inspire people to feel better and reach their full potential. Through helping people discover their strengths, we improve our communities.” Are you dedicated, organized and results driven? If so, you may be the person we are looking for to join our dynamic IT Team!
Other than a life changing career, what is in it for you?
- What is your dream vacation? You accrue 3.3 weeks of PTO your first year of employment, gives you plenty of time to plan your vacation, plus we offer 10 paid holidays!
- We will help you save for retirement – 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account!
- Career Development – Benefit from our culture of internal promotion!
- We help you with your higher education goals – Reduce your tuition cost with our tuition reimbursement program & discount degree programs!
- Benefits with you in mind - 3 Medical Plan options, 3 Dental Plan options and SO much more!
Job Preview at a Glance- Challenging and rewarding position allowing you to take ownership of multiple projects creating efficiency for SB&H members. You will be the bridge between technology and operations requiring effective communication with stakeholders, vendors, and other SB&H team members. You will also be instrumental in developing and improving process flow, mythologies and training on new and current software. You will be empowered to think outside the box and create an optimal end user experience.
- Provides project management, technical knowledge and project oversight for clinical and business software projects (e.g. EHR, Practice Management, Payroll and Accounting systems) for SBH.
- Assists with and provides project management and that includes planning, implementation timelines, resource and time management, budgeting, monitoring, accountability, documentation, reporting, risk management and effective communication.
- Assists in determining project scope, goals, and objectives involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Schedules and facilitates regular status meetings with project teams, leadership, and stakeholders as directed for effective and successful project implementations.
- Assists with JIRA/Confluence setup, management, optimization, configuration, planning and support. Implements upgrades with assistance from other IT teams and coordinates with other departments.
- Assists IT leadership in developing, maintaining and implementing an IT strategic plan in alignment with SBH business and clinical goals.
- Works with IT support teams and IT leadership to ensure service level requirements are met.
- Works to manage strategic relationships with external service and technology providers.
- Works with IT leadership on preparation and management of IT capital and operating budgets, as needed.
- Create concise and relevant project artifacts and build reports that tell a story
- Develop user stories, UML diagrams and workflows centered on the business value.
- Assist in troubleshooting complex system issues.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 to 5 years of project management experience
- Strong understanding of medical databases, EHR systems, and querying data
- Experience managing tasks with project management software i.e. Jira, Confluence, SharePoint, MS Project
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- PMP or PMI-ACP certification
- Experience working in healthcare
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies