AZ-Phoenix - Erickson Foundation Outpatient Clinic (O)
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousands employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral &l Health Services for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous PTO includes 2 weeks of vacation your 1st year (available after 6 months) and accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, sick time, vision, prescription drug discounts,tuition reimbursement, chiropractic services, and much more!
We are seeking a Program Director to oversee our Erickson Outpatient Clinic!
In this position you will provide operational, administrative and clinical leadership over daily program functions and coordinate services to our clients. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Contract development and implementation
- Development and maintenance of program budgets
- Plans, implements, and evaluates counseling and psychiatric services provided
- Markets new programs and assists with fund development
- Monitors and directs program procedures, statistical procedures, service contract goals, and fee collection
- Represents program/site in providing Vice President with data and other assistance in overall program planning and organizational activities
- Evaluates the quality of services provided on an ongoing basis
- Evaluates/monitors the quality of documentation and billing across the site
- Coordination of services between community service programs
- Provides staff with ongoing training and support
- Actively works with staff to ensure service delivery contract levels are met
- Monitors staff performance and addresses areas of improvement as appropriate
- Conducts regularly scheduled meetings and supervision with clinical and administrative staff
- Encourages community participation in staff meetings in order to provide training, increase engagement, and increase awareness
- Develops, implements, and enforces company policies and procedures
- Attends/serves on SBH and RBHA committees as assigned or requested
Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum requirement consist of 21-year age
- Requires Master’s Degree in Psychology, counseling or social work, plus minimum of three years clinical and managerial experience
- Licensed or licensed eligible by the Board of Behavioral Health Examiners - License requirements include LCSW, LPC, LMFT or LISAC or licensed by the Arizona Board of Psychologist Examiners
- Ability to provide clinical supervision and oversight to doctoral psychology interns and students as an independently licensed psychologist by AZ Board of Psychologist Examiners preferred.
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by Arizona Department of Public Safety or eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire
- Required to maintain a valid Arizona driver’s license and pass motor vehicle screening for insurance purposes in order to transport clients, based upon needs/requirements of the clinic
- Academic and working knowledge of programs, clinical methods, community mental health, procedures and application of the same to diverse clientele emphasizing individual, marital, and family services
- Bilingual, English/Spanish preferred