AZ-Phoenix- The Link Permanent Supported Housing Program
Southwest Behavioral Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous PTO includes 2 weeks of vacation your 1st year (available after 6 months) and accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, tuition & licensure reimbursement, sick time, vision, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, and much more!
We are seeking a Program Director for the Link/In Home/PCI.
Community Resilience Director of Link/In Home/PCI; This position is a Director Level Position to oversee a Large Community Based Permanent Supportive Housing Services and In Home Counseling Services Program, over 500 clients. Responsible for oversight of all aspects of the program; Program Development, Contract Deliverables, Financial Growth, Clinical Quality, Monthly Reports, Staff and Mid-Level Supervisors. Works with a team of Directors in the Division. Reports to the VP of Community Resilience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Orchestrates development and implementation of sound clinical programming in each program; Is constantly in the process of development, change, refinement, and improvement of clinical and programmatic initiatives that are ahead of the trend curve
- Grows program viability through ongoing examination and improvements
- Reviews and ensures all clinical documents are signed in a timely manner in accordance with regulations 90%
- Ensures provision of Clinical Supervision is occurring in accordance with objectives and regulations
- Provides support and assistance with clinical issues; ability to provide sound clinical oversight and support to programs to include difficult case management, crisis intervention, and responsible behavioral health care that best serves program participates
- Performance Outcome Measure; Tracks performance outcomes per objectives and meet company and contractual objectives
- Reviews and analyzes the budget for each program and makes sound financial decisions from a business perspective
- Strives to improve financial outcomes through working with budget factors: maximizes contract potential
- Workforce is meeting 90% or above of the productivity criteria set: Overtime is kept to a minimum and programs demonstrate effective use of manpower implementation
- Participates in department annual strategic plan, takes initiative to complete plan goals, self-monitors progress and reports outcomes to supervisor
- Looks for and tracks potential funding opportunities
- Balances the objectives of the Executive Team with the day to day practices
- On Call is required
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department.
Education & Qualifications:
- Requires Master’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling or Social Work, plus three years of directly related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Clinical and supervisory experience required
- Managerial and business experience preferred
- Independent State Behavioral Health License required
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety or be eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire
Job Reference #: 4088