Southwest Behavioral and Health Services is seeking a knowledgeable, highly motivated Program Director who can help us fulfill our mission. “Delivering compassionate care to enhance lives and improve communities”. Are you a current season Licensed Therapist with leadership skills and ready to take on the next step in your career? If you answered yes, look no further you may be the person we are looking to join our extraordinary Southwest Behavioral and Health Services Leadership Team in Payson!
We are now offering a sign-on bonus of $3,500 upon hire. Eligible for $2,500 after your first 30 days and $1,000 eligible to be received after 6months. Must have licensure.
Job Preview at a Glance:
A Program Director plans, organizes, develops and administers the activities of outpatient and residential services. These programs serve members referred from the community, other agencies, and law enforcement by providing health services. Responsible for contributing to and creating a recovery based environment. This position reports to the VP Of Northern AZ.
Location & Schedule:
Will be working out of the Payson Outpatient Services, Monday - Friday must have flexible availability.
Pay: This is an exempt position with opportunity to meet annual incentive.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervises program planning and evaluation to provide health services.
- Monitors and directs clinical procedures, such as intakes, assessments, record keeping, program hours, training needs, staffing patterns and service delivery.
- Assists with grant applications/proposals to request additional/new funding for programs.
- Conducts and participates in meetings and committees, such as: staff meetings, clinical supervision, and administrative, training, organizational, inter-agency, and organizational representation.
- Develops and submits annual program budgets in accordance with agency policies and procedures.
- Implements and monitors such budgets in cooperation with the Vice President and financial management.
- Directly supervises program coordinators, clinicians, CSR Supervisor, and lead staff.
- Initiates and coordinates efforts to maintain funding, improve funding and service delivery within the programs, including contract renewal, etc.
- Interacts with clients and staff within the programs on a regular basis and provides direct services on occasion.
- Maintains liaison with outside agencies by providing consultation when requested and having them participate in staff meeting when appropriate.
- Represents SBH in various community agency meetings.
- Implements policy and procedures for program administration.
- Required to carry company cell phone and be scheduled on-call on a rotational basis.
- Supervises intern staff.
- Oversees the functions of the front desk staff and operations.
Education & Qualifications:
- Requires Master’s Degree in Psychology, counseling or social work, plus minimum of three years clinical and managerial experience
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by Arizona Department of Public Safety or eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire
- Licensed or licensed eligible by the Board of Behavioral Health Examiners (BBHE)
- Bilingual, English/Spanish preferred
- Required to maintain a valid Arizona driver’s license and pass motor vehicle screening for insurance purposes in order to transport clients, based upon needs/requirements of the clinic.
- Required to maintain personal auto insurance per SBH guidelines
Southwest Behavioral and Health Services offer full time employees’ low-cost medical insurance and 100% company paid dental, short term disability, long term disability and life insurance for employees. 5 weeks of PTO your 1st year of employment, with increased accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service and 10 paid holidays. We will help you save for retirement – 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account. We help you with your higher education goals – Reduce your tuition costs with our tuition reimbursement program & discount degree programs. Employee Assistance Program, Health & Wellness and much more!
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
To learn about Southwest Behavioral & Health Services mission, values and services please review our website at https://www.sbhservices.org/
- Mission: Delivering Compassionate Care to Enhance Lives and Improve Communities
- Values: Compassion, Integrity, Quality, Empowerment, Innovation and Trust
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.