Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is seeking a Program Director to oversee our programs in Gila County! Within this role you will have the opportunity to support various programs including residential, outpatient, day programs and housing services. Apply today!
Working as a Program Director, you will perform autonomously with regards to daily program functions, and administration matters. Reports on matters pertaining to major program changes, hiring and termination of staff.
- Contract development and implementation
- Development and maintenance of program budgets
- Plans, implements, and evaluates counseling and psychiatric services provided
- Markets new programs and assists with fund development
- Monitors and directs program procedures, statistical procedures, service contract goals, and fee collection
- Represents program/site in providing Vice President with data and other assistance in overall program planning and organizational activities
- Evaluates the quality of services provided on an ongoing basis
- Evaluates/monitors the quality of documentation and billing across the site
- Public relations within the community and media
- Coordination of services between community service programs
- Acts as liaison with outside agencies by providing consultation and attending meetings as appropriate
- Establishes effective relationships with groups, agencies, and other stakeholders
- Provides staff with ongoing training and support
- Actively works with staff to ensure service delivery contract levels are met
- Monitors staff performance and addresses areas of improvement as appropriate
- Conducts regularly scheduled meetings and supervision with clinical and administrative staff
- Encourages community participation in staff meetings in order to provide training, increase engagement, and increase awareness
- Develops, implements, and enforces company policies and procedures
- Requires Master’s Degree in Psychology, counseling or social work, plus minimum of three years clinical and managerial experience.
- Licensed or licensed eligible by the Board of Behavioral Health Examiners (BBHE) - License requirements include LCSW, LPC, LMFT or LISAC or licensed by the Arizona Board of Psychologist Examiners (as required per program requirements).
- Ability to provide clinical supervision and oversight to doctoral psychology interns and students as an independently licensed psychologist by AZ Board of Psychologist Examiners preferred.
- Academic and working knowledge of programs, clinical methods, community mental health, procedures and application of the same to diverse clientele emphasizing individual, marital, and family services
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by Arizona Department of Public Safety or eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire
- Required to maintain a valid Arizona driver’s license and pass motor vehicle screening for insurance purposes in order to transport clients, based upon needs/requirements of the clinic
- Required to maintain personal auto insurance per SBH guidelines
Other than a life changing career, what is in it for you?
- What is your dream vacation? You accrue 3.3 weeks of PTO your first year of employment, this gives you plenty of time to plan your vacation, plus we offer 10 paid holidays!
- We will help you save for retirement – 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account!
- Career Development – Benefit from our culture of internal promotion!
- We help you with your higher education goals – Reduce your tuition cost with our tuition reimbursement program & discount degree programs!
- Benefits with you in mind - 3 Medical Plan options, 3 Dental Plan options and SO much more!