Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is seeking a dedicated, organized and collaborative Program Director who can help us fulfill our mission. “We inspire people to feel better and reach their full potential. Through helping people discover their strengths, we improve our communities.” Are you dedicated, organized and collaborative? If so, you may be the person we are looking for to join our dynamic team!
Other than a life changing career, what is in it for you?
- What is your dream vacation? You accrue 3.3 weeks of PTO your first year of employment, this gives you plenty of time to plan your vacation, plus we offer 10 paid holidays!
- We will help you save for retirement – 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account!
- Career Development – Benefit from our culture of internal promotion!
- We help you with your higher education goals – Reduce your tuition cost with our tuition reimbursement program & discount degree programs!
- Benefits with you in mind - 3 Medical Plan options, 3 Dental Plan options and SO much more!
Job Preview at a Glance- Challenging and rewarding position allowing you to coach and mentor mid-level managers. You will maintain your Behavioral Health Professional license providing clinical oversight, training and clinical supervision. No two day are the same, in this role you will oversee multiple locations while growing and maximizing business and contract potential. This position is designed to work with vulnerable SMI and other adult population in residential and community settings. From identifying trends and ways to reshape processes, to modeling and teaching appropriate clinical practices; you will be empowered to make sustainable and positive change.
- Orchestrates development and implementation of sound clinical programming in each program; is constantly in the process of development, change, refinement, and improvement of clinical and programmatic initiatives that are ahead of the trend curve.
- Grows program viability through ongoing examination and improvements
- Reviews and ensures all clinical documents are signed in a timely manner in accordance with regulations 90%.
- Ensures provision of Clinical Supervision is occurring in accordance with objectives and regulations.
- Provides support and assistance with clinical issues; ability to provide sound clinical oversight and support to programs to include difficult case management, crisis intervention, and responsible behavioral health care that best serves program participates
- Each program assigned has an 80% or greater structured clinical day that is marketable and produces viable outcomes.
- Runs and analyzes reports in HMS and other data systems; Completes comparative data analysis.
- Monitors programs to determine if clientele you are improving
- Oversees needs for increases and decreases in services, staffing patterns, and manpower utilization, streamlining for performance.
- Reviews Audit data and holds program accountable to above average standards or error rate less than 10%, Clinical Audit scores maintained at 85% or greater, Staff late progress notes less than 15%
- Spot reviews clinical records for accuracy of documentation and required documents to include periodic medication record reviews.
- Reviews and analyzes the budget for each program and makes sound financial decisions from a business perspective.
- Participates in department annual strategic plan, takes initiative to complete plan goals, self-monitors progress and reports outcomes to Vice President
- Manages risk though regular review of Incident reports; Identifies trend patterns, implements solutions.
- Looks for and tracks potential funding opportunities
- Additional job duties may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling or Social Work, plus three years of directly related experience
- Clinical and supervisory experience required
- Independent State Behavioral Health License required
- Qualified Behavioral Health Professional