Behavioral Health Paraprofessional
AZ-Flagstaff-Flagstaff Outpatient Clinic (O)
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and over 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are seeking a Program Director to join our Flagstaff Outpatient Clinic!
Working as a Program Director, you will plan, organize, develop and administer the activities of outpatient children and/or adult counseling program. The program serves referred clients in a specific catchment area that are requesting assistance with emotional or behavioral problems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contract development and implementation
- Development and maintenance of program budgets
- Plans, implements, and evaluates counseling and psychiatric services provided
- Markets new programs and assists with fund development
- Monitors and directs program procedures, statistical procedures, service contract goals, and fee collection
- Represents program/site in providing Vice President with data and other assistance in overall program planning and organizational activities
- Evaluates the quality of services provided on an ongoing basis
- Evaluates/monitors the quality of documentation and billing across the site
- Public relations within the community and media
- Coordination of services between community service programs
- Acts as liaison with outside agencies by providing consultation and attending meetings as appropriate
- Provides staff with ongoing training and support
- Actively works with staff to ensure service delivery contract levels are met
- Monitors staff performance and addresses areas of improvement as appropriate
- Conducts regularly scheduled meetings and supervision with clinical and administrative staff
Education & Qualifications:
- Requires Master’s Degree in Psychology, counseling or social work,or related field, plus minimum of three years clinical and managerial experience
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by Arizona Department of Public Safety or eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire
- Licensed by the Board of Behavioral Health Examiners or licensed by the Arizona Board of Psychologist Examiners required.
- Academic and working knowledge of programs, clinical methods, community mental health, procedures and application of the same to diverse clientele emphasizing individual, marital, and family services
- Bilingual, English/Spanish preferred
- Required to maintain personal auto insurance per SBH guidelines