Program Director- Inpatient
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are looking to fill a Program Director to oversee the day to day Operation of our Inpatient Program in Kingman!
Program Director is responsible for the primary treatment, ongoing coordination of care, and development of treatment programs for adults with co-occurring and co-morbid disorders. Functions are to; supervise staff and all program operations, provide and oversee quality client care, manage crisis, function as a program lead, coordinate and ensure clinical excellence in programming, act as a liaison between SBH and external customers, and fulfill contract requirements. Required to carry cellular phone and be on call. Responsible for contributing to and creating a recovery based environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides, plans, and supervises direct care services for adults with Co-Occurring and Co-morbid Disorders in an outpatient stabilization and inpatient unit.
- Responsible party to supervise staff and coordinate all related clinical and administrative program functions
- Develops written administrative program protocols and coordinates clinical program plans for appropriate treatment based on individual needs and Recovery Based practices.
- Functions as an integral part of an interdisciplinary team to develop and implement treatment or case plans, assessment criteria, programmatic goals, objectives and activities.
- Coordinates with case management, vocational, psychiatric, or any other staff also working with the same consumers.
- Act as a liaison between program staff and funding/referral sources. Perform networking and marketing functions to build program areas and program revenues.
- Monitor staff and service delivery for barriers to treatment.
- Provides the coordination of clinical assessment, diagnosis, psychotherapy, and treatment planning services to consumers both individually and in groups.
- Intervenes in crisis situations as needed and coordinates with the crisis team.
- Links to community resources for integration purposes, socialization, recreation, education, occupation, and vocational purposes.
- Attends CCE and consults with supervisors and peers to improve service delivery.
- Ensures the coordination and documentation of client services provided according to approved clinical standard rules, regulations, and procedures
- Conducts periodic audits of clinical records, services provided, and administrative processes
- Provides staff with regular and ongoing documentation of supervision
- Attends and participates in-service training sessions and related training opportunities as appropriate
- Participates in regular staff meetings and in agency committees when assigned.
- Educates other providers and Stakeholders regarding the program and services available as requested
- Responsible for collecting and compiling outcome data and other reporting required by SBH and program funding sources.
- Maintains and purchases program supplies, monitors program budget, calculates and collects program fees.
- Maintains required number of client contact hours per week.
- Documents client services provided according to approved clinical standard rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Documentation review and sign off.
- Develops staff schedule and make appropriate use of manpower.
- Available to work days, evenings, and/or weekends, as the schedule requires.
- Required to carry company cell phone and be scheduled on-call on a rotational basis.
Education & Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in the behavioral health or related field (psychology, social work, education) and at least one year direct experience.
- Preferred but not required; license in LCSW, LPC, LAC, LMSC or LISAC.
- Must understand utilization of community resources.
- Proficient in basic use of a computer to include; Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
- One year of supervisory experience along with demonstrated aptitude and ability to be a leader, manage conflicts, and set standards.
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE