Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is one of Arizona’s oldest and largest non-profit, community-based providers of behavioral health services. We offer an array of programs to meet the unique needs of the communities we serve. SB&H is a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
We are seeking a Program Coordinator to join our Mesa Outpatient Clinic. This location provides mental health treatments, including medication monitoring and assistance for persons with addictions.
The Program Coordinator will work in-office Monday-Friday, standard business hours (no evenings, weekends or holidays). May be required to carry a Smart phone and be on call as needed.
Job Preview at a Glance:
The Program Coordinator serves as a supervisor and central support within the interdisciplinary sites team. This staff member provides supervision for administration and program services related to behavioral health prevention for children, adults, families, or local communities.
- Assists Director in management duties including supervision of staff, growth of programs, management of program budget, and clinical development of services
- Works with staff to develop program curriculum
- Conducts probationary and annual performance appraisals and provides timely, effective, and consistent performance feedback to staff
- Regularly reviews and monitors clinical data, documentation and clinical outcomes
- Recruits, trains, and supervises staff, interns and/or volunteer
- Minimum of 21-year of age
- Masters in licensure eligible program, plus two years of behavioral health experience
- Valid AZ driver’s license, and Motor Vehicle clearance
- Ability to obtain fingerprint clearance card
Other than a life changing career, what is in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation- Salary based upon licensure status. Compensation can potentially increase based upon experience. The range for Associate Licensed individuals begins at 62k and Independent Licensed individuals at 72k.
- Career Development – Benefit from our culture of internal promotion by growing into an array of leadership opportunities.
- What is your dream vacation? You accrue up to 3.3 weeks of PTO your first year of employment, gives you plenty of time to plan your vacation, plus we offer 10 paid holidays.
- We will help you save for retirement – 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account.
- We help you with your higher education goals – Reduce your tuition cost with our tuition reimbursement program & discount degree programs.
- Benefits with you in mind - 3 Medical Plan options, 3 Dental Plan options and SO much more.
SB&H Mission & Values:
- Mission: Delivering Compassionate Care to Enhance Lives and Improve Communities
- Values: Compassion, Integrity, Quality, Empowerment, Innovation and Trust
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE