AZ-Phoenix-School & Community-Based Counseling Services
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are seeking a Program Coordinator to join our School Based program! This position will be working at the Deer Valley Unified School District.
Working as a Program Coordinator, you will provide coordination and supervision for administration, and program services related to behavioral health prevention for children, adults, families, or local communities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and strengths-based clinical supervision to program staff through weekly individual supervision meetings or weekly group staff meetings.
- Conduct performance reviews as needed and complete annual performance evaluations.
- Recruit, train and supervise interns and volunteers for the program.
- Perform routine and timely chart audits for each therapist and assure timely chart closures.
- Track therapist outcomes and production and review regularly.
- Act as a liaison between program staff and funding/referral sources. Perform networking and marketing functions to build program areas and program revenues.
- Monitor therapist/consumer/program financial and production data in CMHC.
- Monitor staff and service delivery for barriers to treatment.
- Develop written administrative and clinical protocols for staff and programs as needed. Work with staff to develop program curricula.
- Maintain integrity of facility, office procedures and working relationships by providing support to Consumer Service Representative Supervisor and Consumer Service Representatives.
- Provide clinical staffing with case management, therapist and Psychiatrist as needed.
- Required to carry company cell phone and be scheduled on-call on a rotational basis.
Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum requirement consist of 21-year age.
- Master’s degree in the behavioral health or related field (psychology, social work, and education), at least two years direct experience or its equivalent.
- Independently licensed by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners.
- Required to be credentialed as a clinical supervisor with AZBBHE within 6 months of hire.
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by Arizona Department of Public Safety or eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire.
Job Reference #: 4954