AZ-Phoenix-Crisis Recovery Unit I
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are seeking a Program Coordinator for Crisis Recovery Unit. Works hours depend on client and site needs. This is an exempt position and requires flexibility in work hours. The position will work Sunday through Thursday alternating with Tuesday through Saturday.
Program Coordinator is responsible for the primary treatment, ongoing coordination of care, and development of treatment programs for Seriously Mentally Ill adults with co-occurring and co-morbid disorders. Functions are to: supervise staff and all program operations, provide and oversee quality client care, manage crisis, function as a clinical lead, develop clinical excellence in programming, act as a liaison between SBH and external customers, and fulfill contract requirements.
- Provides, plans, and supervises direct care services for seriously mentally ill adults, with Co-Occurring and Co-morbid Disorders in a residential or community setting.
- Responsible party to supervise staff and coordinate all related clinical and administrative program functions
- Develops written clinical and administrative program protocols for appropriate treatment based on individual needs and Recovery Based practices.
- Functions as an integral part of an interdisciplinary team to develop and implement treatment or case plans, assessment criteria, programmatic goals, objectives and activities.
- Coordinates with case management, day treatment, vocational, psychiatric, or any other staff also working with the same consumers.
- Provides clinical assessment, diagnosis, psychotherapy, and treatment planning services to consumers both individually and in groups.
- Intervenes in crisis situations as needed and coordinates with the crisis team.
- Attends CCE and consults with supervisors and peers to improve service delivery
- Documents client service provided according to approved clinical standard rules, regulations, and procedures
- Conducts periodic audits of clinical records, services provided, and administrative processes
- Provides staff with regular and ongoing documentation of supervision
- Participates in regular staff meetings and in agency committees when assigned.
- Maintains and purchases program supplies, monitors program budget, calculates and collects program fees.
- Available to work days, evenings, and/or weekends, as the schedule requires.
- Required to carry company cell phone and be scheduled on-call on a rotational basis.
Education & Qualifications
- Minimum requirement consist of 21-year age,
- Bachelor's degree plus 5 years experience of related healthcare/behavioral health and management.
- Master’s degree in the behavioral health or related field (psychology, social work, education) and at least one year direct experience preferred.
- License in LCSW, LPC, LAC, LMSC or LISAC preferred.
- Proficient in basic use of a computer to include; Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
- One year of supervisory experience along with demonstrated aptitude and ability to be a leader, manage conflicts, and set standards.
Job Reference #: 4637