PC Network Technician
PC Network Technician
AZ-Bullhead City-Bullhead City Outpatient Clinic (O)
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are currently seeking a PC Network Technician to join our IT Department! This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, with possible on call responsibility during weekends. This position will be working with our Northern AZ locations. The position will be located at Bullhead City or Kingman.
Working as a PC Network Technician, you will be responsible for the installation of computer equipment at all locations of SBH. This includes the development of the LAN/WAN. Also responsible for all PC software as well as all data communication equipment at all sites.
- Provide quality, comprehensive customer service to SBH employee, ensuring that needs are met and that problems are solved.
- Research and resolve complaints and problems in a timely manner based on Tech Support SLA, and process Jira tickets to ensure that proper documentation is in place. Go the extra mile to ensure that problems are resolved, and customer satisfaction is high.
- Acts as primary support technicians to provide advice and gather information. They assist customers by working on the Service desk and work independently out in the field.
- Makes repairs and corrections as required. Installs and arranges network Firewalls/Switches rack and cabling patch panels; installs, configures, and maintains network Firewalls/Switches. Troubleshoot SBH printer issues (setup, configuration, and networking).
- Attends IT department meetings; functions as liaison with other Admin departments, SBH divisions, and assists with Hardware and Software training.
- Completes special projects as assigned. Performs other duties of a similar nature or level as required by management to meet the needs of the department.
- Actively supports and respects diversity in the workplace and helps create a supportive workplace for all employees.
- Coordinates and maintains IT equipment purchasing program, maintains purchasing records and policies and procedures.
- Diagnoses and resolves complex hardware and software problems and malfunctions; researches, evaluates and tests systems, equipment and data.
- After Hour Support and Weekend/Holiday Support.
- On line conference support (Example: Polycom and Zoom).
- Manage Active Directory new user creation and user separation
- Manage Active Directory new PC/laptop join domain process and PC/Laptop decommission process.
- Make sure Active Directory info is always accurate.
- Provides input on performance evaluations and advice to supervisors; communicates official policies, plans, and procedures to staff; plans and conducts training for staff.
- Prepares work schedules, lead and reviews work of staff.
- High school diploma is required. A two-year computer repair training/degree preferred.
- Five years' progressive and recent experience in maintenance, computer service calls, and daily hands-on repair of computers and peripheral equipment.
- A+ certification and Network + certification/CCENT required
- Windows server certification strongly preferred.