PC Network Technician III
PC Network Technician III
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout Metro Phoenix, Payson, Buckeye, and Northern Arizona to include Flagstaff, Kingman, Prescott, Bullhead City, and Lake Havasu, We are a well-established voice in the community with more than forty sites, over six hundred employees, and 30 years experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous PTO includes 2 weeks of vacation your 1st year (available after 6 months) and accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, sick time, vision, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, and much more!
We are currently seeking a PC Network Technician Tier III to join our IT Department! Work schedule is Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM.
In this role, you will be responsible for the installation & troubleshooting of computer equipment at all SBH locations. Also responsible for all PC software installation and configuration as well as all data communication equipment at all sites. Responsible for Internet connectivity troubleshooting. Experience in ghosting and imaging desktop and laptop computers. Responsible for keeping your supervisor notified of upgrades and modifications made to the systems at SBH at all times. Maintain changes made to the computer systems at SBH. Comply with user training regarding PC hardware and PC software. Maintenance of software agreements. Licensure compliance for any software installed on PC's. Initiate routine virus inspections & maintenance. Update inventory of all software that is distributed. Responsible for tracking and returning damaged or defective equipment under warranty. Create and modify users, network and email accounts. Update and maintain computer equipment inventory. Support, manage, prioritize, and escalate ticket requests. Requires prolonged sitting and standing. Required frequent bending, stooping or stretching, and lifting up to 100 pounds.
Duties to include but not limited too:
Acts as primary support technicians to provide advice and gather information. They assist customers by working on the Service desk and work independently out in the field.
Makes repairs and corrections as required. Installs and arranges network Firewalls/Switches rack and cabling patch panels; installs, configures, and maintains network Firewalls/Switches. Troubleshoot SBH printer issues (setup, configuration, and networking).
Attends IT department meetings; functions as liaison with other Admin departments, SBH divisions, and assists with Hardware and Software training.
- Completes special projects as assigned. Performs other duties of a similar nature or level as required by management to meet the needs of the department.
- Actively supports and respects diversity in the workplace and helps create a supportive workplace for all employees.
Coordinates and maintains IT equipment purchasing program, maintains purchasing records and policies and procedures.
- Diagnoses and resolves complex hardware and software problems and malfunctions; researches, evaluates and tests systems, equipment and data.
- After Hour Support and Weekend/Holiday Support.
- On line conference support (Example: Polycom and Zoom).
- Manage Active Directory new user creation and user separation.
- Manage Active Directory new PC/laptop join domain process and PC/Laptop decommission process.
- Make sure Active Directory info is always accurate.
- Provides input on performance evaluations and advice to supervisors; communicates official policies, plans, and procedures to staff; plans and conducts training for staff.
- Prepares work schedule, lead, and reviews work of staff.
Tier III- Experience in the maintenance and/or development of Information Systems including maintenance of computer hardware and software. Requires capability of managing system changes in a rapidly changing business environment. Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills. Capable of managing multiple projects and keeping supervisor notified of the status of all projects a must. Knowledge of Windows 7, LAN/WAN protocols, and MS Office Suite required. A+ certification required. Must have valid driver's license and reliable vehicle with appropriate insurance. Must be available for after-hours on-call rotation. Must be available for occasional overnight travel as needed within the state. Must be able to work independently and within a team.
- High school diploma is required. A two-year computer repair training/degree preferred.
- Five years' progressive and recent experience in maintenance, computer service calls, and daily hands-on repair of computers and peripheral equipment.
- A+ certification, Network + certification/CCENT, and Windows server related certification required.
Job Reference #: 4573