PC Network Technician II
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
We are currently looking for a PC Network Technician II to join out IT Department!
Responsible for the installation of computer equipment at all locations of SBH. This includes the development of the LAN/WAN. Also responsible for all PC software as well as all data communication equipment at all sites.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and respond to SBH Helpdesk tickets submitted by end users.
- Use excellent customer service skills to see technical problems through to resolution for SBH staff members.
- Troubleshoot SBH issues with laptops, desktops, and thin clients.
- Troubleshoot SBH printer issues (setup, configuration, and networking).
- Other peripherals and USB devices.
- Process SBH purchase orders and the inventory management of all related SBH equipment.
- Setup and troubleshoot issue with Smartphones, IPads, and Data Card Devices etc.
- Handles the more complex issues escalated from Tech 1.
- Schedules and visit SBH sites for technical issues that’s unresolvable using remote support.
- Experience in imaging desktop and laptop computers.
- Responsible for the installation & troubleshooting of computer equipment for all SBH locations.
- Diagnose and resolve SBH technical software issues.
- Responsible for keeping management notified of upgrades and modifications made to the system at SBH at all times.
- Create, modify, disable and manage all user and email accounts.
- Follow SBH licensure compliance for any software installed on PC’s. Initiate routine virus inspections & maintenance.
- Create/Update SBH Documentation for new processes within the IS Department.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of supporting internal business practices.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource.
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary.
- Understanding of a domain/corporate IT environment including PC/Laptop setup.
- Basic knowledge of network technologies (LAN, WAN, wireless).
- VPN clients (Cisco, SonicWall, etc.)
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department.
Education & Qualifications:
- Associate degree in information system or equivalent and 2 years of experience in the maintenance and/or development of Information Systems including maintenance of computer hardware and software.
- A+ certification required or ability to obtain certification within 6 months of hire.
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE