PC Network Technician II
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and over 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous PTO includes 3 weeks of vacation your 1st year (available after 6 months) and accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost -medical, dental, STD, LTD, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, sick time, vision, tuition reimbursement prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, and much more!
Looking for a PC Network Technician II to join our IT team!!
Responsible for the installation of computer equipment at all locations of SBH. This includes the development of the LAN/WAN. Also responsible for all PC software as well as all data communication equipment at all sites.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and respond to SBH Helpdesk tickets submitted by end users.
- Use excellent customer service skills to see technical problems through to resolution for SBH staff members.
- Troubleshoot SBH issues with laptops, desktops, and thin clients.
- Troubleshoot SBH printer issues (setup, configuration, and networking).
- Other peripherals and USB devices.
- Process SBH purchase orders and the inventory management of all related SBH equipment.
- Setup and troubleshoot issue with Smartphones, IPads, and Data Card Devices etc.
- Handles the more complex issues escalated from Tech 1.
- Schedules and visit SBH sites for technical issues that’s unresolvable using remote support.
- Experience in imaging desktop and laptop computers.
- Responsible for the installation & troubleshooting of computer equipment for all SBH locations.
- Diagnose and resolve SBH technical software issues.
- Responsible for keeping management notified of upgrades and modifications made to the system at SBH at all times.
- Create, modify, disable and manage all user and email accounts.
- Follow SBH licensure compliance for any software installed on PC’s. Initiate routine virus inspections & maintenance.
- Create/Update SBH Documentation for new processes within the IS Department.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of supporting internal business practices.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource.
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary.
- Understanding of a domain/corporate IT environment including PC/Laptop setup.
- Basic knowledge of network technologies (LAN, WAN, wireless).
- VPN clients (Cisco, SonicWall, etc.)
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department.
Education & Qualifications:
- Associate degree in information system or equivalent and 2 years of experience in the maintenance and/or development of Information Systems including maintenance of computer hardware and software.
- A+ certification required or ability to obtain certification within 6 months of hire.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.