Outpatient Program Coordinator
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
We are seeking a Program Coordinator to join our Metro Outpatient Clinic Family!
As Program Coordinator, you are responsible for the coordination and development of program and staff supporting the needs of consumers diagnosed with general mental health and possible co-occurring substance abuse issues. This position manages day to day program operations, productivity standards, and fulfillment of contract requirements. Priority is also placed on creating and contributing to our company-wide recovery-based approach to treatment of consumers. Services involve both individual and group delivery methods with an emphasis on computer-based documentation of treatment goals for each consumer and ongoing progress notes maintained by staff. The Program Coordinator will hire, train and develop staff; review and evaluate treatment plans for content and timeliness of documentation; and intervene in crisis situations as needed to ensure the safety and well-being of consumers and staff.
We believe you succeed when you’re at your BEST!
That’s why we have designed a very unique compensation package focused on your quality of life! Our generous benefits packages include:
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance 403(b)
- 10 Paid Holidays, Generous Vacation & Sick Time
- Malpractice Insurance
- Licensure Reimbursement
- CME Leave and Reimbursement
- Performance Incentives
- Pet Insurance
Other great benefits include, sick time, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, and much more!
• Support the Program Director in management duties including supervision of staff, growth of programs, management of program budget, and clinical development of services
• Maintains integrity of facility, office procedures, and working relationships by providing support to clinical staff, Front Office Representative Supervisor and Front Office Representatives.
• Creates and maintains an open, collaborative professional working environment with staff.
• Provides timely, effective, and consistent performance feedback to staff.
• Attends and participates in trainings and related training opportunities as appropriate.
• Provides ongoing training and support to staff and performs consultation/education activities as appropriate.
• Provide administrative and strengths-based clinical supervision to program staff through weekly individual supervision meetings or weekly group staff meetings.
• Provide clinical staffing with case management, therapist and psychiatrist as needed.
We would love you to join our team if you:
• Requires Master’s degree in the behavioral health or related field (psychology, social work, behavioral health education) with a minimum of two years behavioral health experience.
• Minimum 1 year of leadership or supervisory experience in clinical programs required.
• Licensed (LPC, LAC, LCSW, LMSW, LAC, or LPC) required.
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must have working knowledge of diagnostic clinical skills involving current Diagnostic Statistical Manual for co-occurring disorders
• Must have fingerprint clearance issued by Arizona Department of Public Safety or eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire (for sites serving children)
• Required to maintain a valid Arizona driver’s license and pass motor vehicle screening for insurance purposes in order to transport clients, based upon needs/requirements of the clinic
• Required to maintain personal auto insurance per SB&H guidelines
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred