Outpatient Program Coordinator
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience
We are seeking a Program Coordinator to join our Metro Outpatient team!
In this position you will provide coordination and supervision for administration and program services for the child/adolescent and adult GMH/SU programs.
- Support the Program Director in management duties including supervision of staff, growth of programs, management of program budget, and clinical development of services
- Provide administrative and strengths-based clinical supervision to program staff through weekly individual supervision meetings or weekly group staff meetings.
- Act as a liaison between program staff and funding/referral sources. .
- Provide clinical staffing with case management, therapist and psychiatrist as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum qualifications consist of 21 years of age.
- Master’s degree in the behavioral health or related field (psychology, social work, behavioral health education) with a minimum of two years behavioral health experience.
- Minimum 1 year of leadership or supervisory experience in clinical programs required. Licensed (LPC, LAC, LCSW, LMSW, LAC, or LPC) required
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety or be eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.