Operations Support Specialist
Behavioral Health Technician
Operations Support Specialist
AZ-Phoenix- The Link Permanent Supported Housing Program
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous PTO includes 2 weeks of vacation your 1st year (available after 6 months) and accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, sick time, vision, tuition reimbursement prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, and much more!
We are seeking a Operations Support Specialist to join our The Link: Integrated Home Support program!
Working as a Operations Support Specialist, you will need to provide effective customer service to both internal and external SBH customers.
- Provides Assistance; Executive Support Duties for The Link Supervisors and Program Directors
- Provides Assistance; PSH Programs and Internal Departments- Completing reports and compiling data, program support.
- Support Coordination for Program Operations.
- Provides training assistance and staff support on SBH processes.
- Fund Source Liaison, RBHA; submit all required reports and respond to inquiries.
- Works with Referral Source to resolve issues.
- Coordinates with clinical teams as needed for coordination of care.
- Coordinates internal program transfer requests.
- Completes and Tracks NOA’s and service continuations.
- Triage calls from the community for service and seek resolutions.
- Enter new Clients in HMS, tracking of intakes, transfers and discharge, Confirm/update consumer contact information.
- Verify client eligibility/enrollment prior to intake
- Limited Income Subsidy
- Coordinate tracking of eligibility with CFS.
- Audits clinical records for quality and compliance with AHCCS, OBHL, T/RBHA, and other funding source documentation requirements
- Advises staff and supervisors of the quality and efficacy of clinical records whether records substantiate the level of care/services that is being provided; ways to improve the quality of the clinical record and services as a means of better substantiating services being provided at each level of care site assigned
- Collaborate and participate with funding source regarding outcome data and tracking
- Performs general clerical duties as requested/assigned by Supervisor.
Education and Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree (related or non-related) in the behavioral health field plus one year of relevant experience in behavioral health. An equivalent combination of education and experience up to 4 years is acceptable.
- A Bachelor’s degree or 2-3 years of experience in business management or clinical to include financial analysis, data sampling, and statistical modeling.
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety or be eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire
- Must be capable of adapting to system changes and business requirements in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Knowledge of RBHA policies
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft office products including Word, Excel, and Access.
Job Reference #: 4017