Operations Support Specialist
Behavioral Health Technician
Operations Support Specialist
AZ-Phoenix- The Link Permanent Supported Housing Program
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous PTO includes 2 weeks of vacation your 1st year (available after 6 months) and accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, sick time, vision, tuition reimbursement prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, and much more!
We are seeking a Operations Support Specialist to join our The Link: Integrated Home Support program! This is a part-time job working 20 hours per week.
Working as a Operations Support Specialist, you will need to:
- provide effective customer service to both internal and external SBH customers.
- Provides Assistance and executive Support Duties for The Link Supervisors and Program Director
- Provides Assistance to PSH Programs and Internal Departments- Completing reports and compiling data, program support
- Fund Source Liaison with the RBHA to submit all required reports and respond to inquiries.
- Coordinates with clinical teams as needed for coordination of care.
- Assists with utilization and training related to quality data instruments and tools
- Collaborate and participate with funding source regarding outcome data and tracking
- Audits clinical records for quality and compliance with AHCCS, OBHL, T/RBHA, and other funding source documentation requirements
- Completes and Tracks NOA’s and service continuations.
- Triage calls from the community for service and seek resolutions.
- Enter new Clients in HMS, tracking of intakes, transfers and discharge, Confirm/update consumer contact information.
- Works as a backup support staff by providing and billing for case management (Mainly phone calls)
- Verify client eligibility/enrollment prior to intake
- Limited Income Subsidy
- Coordinate tracking of eligibility with CFS.
- A associate’s degree or 2-3 years of experience in business management or clinical to include financial analysis, data sampling, and statistical modeling.
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety or be eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire
- Knowledge of RBHA policies
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft office products including Word, Excel, and Access.
Job Reference #: 4017