New Grad - Direct Care Provider
New Grad Job Opportunities - Let’s Get Started!
If you are a new or soon-to-be-new graduate in the field of behavioral health, apply today! While there are many positions in our organization to choose from our most popular opportunity for new grads is that of Direct Care Provider. If you don’t yet meet, or maybe even exceed the Direct Care Provider qualifications, we will assist you in exploring other job opportunities right for you.
Direct Care Provider Job Summary:
Pay: starts at $16 per hour
- Teach pre-vocational and life skills
- Lead small group learning
- Provide meal planning and nutrition education
- Offer self-care techniques and training
- Organize recreational and art activities
- Offer life coaching strategies to inspire change
- Must be 21 years of age
- Hold a Bachelor Degree OR,
- Associate Degree with 1 year of BH experience OR,
- High School/GED with 2 years BH experience
- AZ Driver License, plus motor vehicle screen
- Eligible for Level 1 Fingerprint Card
Choice of Programs
With over 20 Community Living programs across the valley, we offer New Grads a variety of member populations and work schedules to help you find the right Direct Care Provider position to fit your particular needs. And if trauma and crisis better meet your interests, we also have a Crisis program conveniently located in south central Phoenix. Here are the minimum Direct Care Provider job requirements across the organization.
Other than a life changing career, what is in it for you?
- What is your dream vacation? You accrue 3.3 weeks of PTO your first year of employment, this gives you plenty of time to plan your vacation, plus we offer 10 paid holidays!
- We will help you save for retirement – 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account!
- Career Development – Benefit from our culture of internal promotion!
- We help you with your higher education goals – Reduce your tuition cost with our tuition reimbursement program, and student loan debt assistance!
- Benefits with you in mind - 3 Medical Plan options including telemedicine via phone, web app, 3 Dental Plan options, mental health services, and SO much more!
More about Who We Are……
A Culture of Learning – Equipping You Now and into the Future
At SB&H we pride ourselves in fostering as culture of learning. As a Direct Care Provider training begins on your very first day. Both on-site practical learning and formal classroom training provide the confidence, skills and tools you need to ensure your success. Clinical skills classes are taught by our licensed professionals with additional ongoing education through our Wellness College, Cultural Competency Seminars, plus convenient on-line learning opportunities.
Our Benefits – Providing for your Career and Wellness
At SB&H we understand that benefits extend beyond our comprehensive health and wellness offerings. Your career advancement also requires extensive opportunities for growth and development. Employees are encouraged to participate in our internal promotion program and job advancement process. Higher education goals are supported by tuition reimbursement assistance, university discount programs and employee internship placements to meet their specific educational degree requirements.
Our comprehensive clinical supervision program for achieving professional license includes an internal process for completing clinical hours, financial reimbursement for licensure application and renewal, plus pre-qualification for the NHSC loan forgiveness program. Together these opportunities offer the financial and professional support needed to advance your own career.
Our Excellence – Over 40 years of Quality Service
Countless employees throughout our 40 plus years of serving Arizona have achieved longstanding career success here at SB&H. Our award-winning programs, services, and accreditation recognition give each of us pride in what we do each day. We hope you will consider joining our team and offering your own unique contribution to our legacy of excellence.
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 78c91ab5-b1ca-4867-a4f4-1d8232daca0a