Duties & Responsibilities:
- Takes vital signs of consumers and communicates results to polycom prescribers as needed.
- Administers injections, performs venipuncture and EKGs as ordered
- Makes requested client contact calls for medication related follow-up and complaint resolution.
- Coordinates care and needs in accordance with established policies, procedures and clinical protocols.
- Processes lab results, requests for medication refills/issues, prior authorizations and requests from prescribers
- Completes Targeted Investment Screening and PCP coordination for all enrolled clients
- Assists with scheduling prescriber appointments and coordination for clients who are transitioning from inpatient care
- Maintains accurate, thorough, and current documentation of contact with consumers and services received/provided.
- Maintains accurate, thorough, and current documentation of contact with consumers and services received/provided
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department.
Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D required
- Completion of a Medical Assistant training program required. Certified Medical Assistant highly preferred.
- One to Two years of experience in a behavioral and/or clinical setting required.
- Consideration given for course work in lieu of part of the experience requirements.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Required to maintain a valid Arizona driver’s license and pass motor vehicle screening for insurance purposes in order to transport clients, based upon needs/requirements of the clinic
- Required to maintain personal auto insurance per SBH guidelines
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety or be eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire
What We Offer!
- 3.3 weeks of PTO your 1st year of employment, with increased accruals after continued service!
- 10 paid holidays
- Low-cost medical and vision insurance and 100% company paid dental, short term disability, long term disability and life insurance for employees
- We will help you save for retirement – 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account!
- Career Development – Benefit from our culture of internal promotion!
- We help you with your higher education goals – Reduce your tuition costs with our tuition reimbursement program & discount degree programs!
- Employee Assistance Program, Health & Wellness and much more!
We are seeking an individual to help us fulfill SB&H’s mission, “Delivering compassionate care to enhance lives and improve communities”. To gain a stronger understanding of Southwest Behavioral & Health Services mission, values and services please review our website, https://www.sbhservices.org/history-mission-milestones.
- Compassion: We take an empathetic and caring approach to the well-being of one another through personal connections.
- Integrity: We do the right thing by being sincere, honest, and keeping our word under any circumstance.
- Quality: We uphold a standard of excellence that focuses on achieving successful outcomes.
- Empowerment: We champion self-determination, equity, and inclusivity in an environment where our team and community feel valued.
- Innovation: We pioneer change by encouraging team involvement and dynamic thinking that implement progressive solutions.
- Trust: We nurture a culture where each individual can express themselves by building relationships based on respect, reliability, acceptance, and honest communication.
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.