Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are seeking for our next Maintenance Technician to join our Maintenance Department!
Maintenance Technician provides maintenance and repair duties to all Center locations including business offices, clinics, homes and client living quarters. General maintenance and repair to all facilities.
- ??? Repairs to include such things as plumbing, light electrical, patching, painting, carpentry, roof repairs, general clean up, furniture moving, general maintenance moving, light cement work.
- Incumbent will be held responsible for all maintenance equipment, upkeep, and security.
- Incumbent will reimburse the Center for any stolen, lost, or damaged equipment if negligence applies.
- Will also provide pick-up and delivery service.
- Will be required to participate in after-hours rotation to respond to emergency situations after hours and on weekends.
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department.
Education and Qualifications:
- Must have a HS diploam or GED
- Must have at least 3 years directly related experience; or equivalent combination of 5 years trade school, professional experience or college level course work in electrical wiring, refrigeration, plumbing, carpentry or another trade\construction related field.
- Required to possess and maintain valid Arizona drivers license
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE