Maintenance Technician I
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience. Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician Assistant to join our Maintenance Department! This is a full-time position working Monday through Friday.
As a Maintenance Technician you will provide basic maintenance and repair to all facilities and locations, including business offices, clinics, and client living quarters. General maintenance and repair to all facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairs to include such things as plumbing, light electrical, patching, painting, carpentry, roof repairs, general clean up, furniture moving, general maintenance moving, light cement work.
- Incumbent will be held responsible for all maintenance equipment, upkeep, and security.
- Incumbent will reimburse the Center for any stolen, lost, or damaged equipment if negligence applies.
- Will also provide pick-up and delivery service.
- Will be required to participate in after-hours rotation to respond to emergency situations after hours and on weekends.
Education & Qualifications:
- Must have at least 3 years directly related experience; or equivalent combination of years in trade school, professional experience or college level course work.
- HS Diploma or GED.
- Minimum age requirement 22 years old.
- Required to maintain a valid Arizona driver’s license and pass motor vehicle screening for insurance purposes in order to transport clients
- Experience with inventory, ordering, working with vendors, and delivery preferred.
- Must be able to lift/carry 75 to 150 lbs.
- Must have good working knowledge of PC systems, general maintenance, and the Phoenix Metro area.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE