Maintenance Tech II
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are seeking for our next Maintenance Tech II to join our Maintenance Department!
Provide advanced maintenance and repair to all Center facilities and locations, including business offices, clinics, and client living quarters. Aforementioned maintenance and repair to include all building systems with the exception of HVAC and Refrigeration.
- Perform a variety of troubleshooting and repair tasks including the maintenance and repair of company-owned structures and facilities.
- Assist in inspections of company owned property and prepare sites for REAC, HUD, HOME and HQS inspections as needed
- Performs carpentry repairs\new builds, advanced building systems repair and metal fabricating tasks while maintaining building, and repairing structures and equipment.
- Performs diagnosis and repair of electrical, structural, plumbing and physical building systems at all facilities
- Source and purchase items\services from vendors to ensure the best value for the organization.
- Attends trainings and seminars to ascertain new knowledge and stay apprised of latest solutions available in the field
- Responsible for all the maintenance of company owned equipment and tools including but not limited to repair, replacement and cleaning of company owned equipment
- Creates and maintains a schedule for the inspection of auxiliary building systems such the condition of roof, exterior doors, gates, perimeter fencing and other items not typically inspected on the quarterly inspections
- Maintains and inventories company supplies and regularly used items – including but not limited to cataloging inventory and making suggests as to what items will be stored in inventory
- Assist with the scheduling and repair of items at the outlying sites (Sites located outside of the Metro Phoenix area)
- When needed, assist with the pickup and delivery of Maintenance and repair related job materials
- Serve as emergency call delegation contact when necessary
- Will be required to respond to on-call for emergency situations after hours and on weekends.
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department
Education and Qualifications:
Must have at least 5 years directly related experience; or equivalent combination of 5 years trade school, professional experience or college level course work in electrical wiring, refrigeration, plumbing, carpentry or another trade\construction related field.
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE