Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is seeking dedicated and inspiring Licensed Therapists who can help us fulfill our mission our “Delivering Compassionate Care to Enhance Lives and Improve Communities.”. We are seeking someone who loves helping others, good listener, empathetic, organized and excellent communication skills. Does this describe you? If so, you may be the person we are looking for to join our dynamic Bullhead City team!
You do not have your AZ Licensure and hold a Master’s degree in Counseling and Social Work? Ask us about the great opportunity to start as a non-licensed Therapist and career advancements. Wait! Let me tell you that we offer licensure reimbursements and supervision. Don’t wait any longer and apply now to take advantage of the opportunity and the sign on bonus!
We are now offering a sign-on bonus of $3,500 upon hire. Eligible for $2,500 after your first 30 days and $1,000 eligible to be received after 6months.
Job Preview at a Glance:
As a Therapist you will have an exciting position where no one day is the same! This staff member delivers solution-focused and strength-based telehealth, in-home or in-office services to members diagnosed with either or both mental health or substance abuse disorders. The Licensed Therapist is responsible for providing timely, evidence-based clinical and non-clinical support services to children, adolescents and adults, including supportive services include: intakes, assessments, treatment planning, crisis intervention, psychiatric support and group interventions.
Location and Schedule:
This is a full time Monday-Friday position available to work in office from our Bullhead City Outpatient Clinic. Competitive wages!
- Develops and implements treatment plans, clinical assessment criteria, and programmatic goals, objectives, and activities. Performs intakes and psychosocial assessments of adults, families, children, and adolescents.
- Conducts ongoing therapy with adults, families, children, and adolescents within a brief therapy framework.
- Conducts home visits and case consultations as needed.
- Coordinates closely with clinical staff and staff from other providers.
- Provides community consultation and education to community agencies, schools, neighborhood groups, and other community human service professionals.
- Maintains required number of client contact hours per week.
- Maintains the expected level of productivity.
- Maintains accurate, thorough, and current documentation in accordance to SB&H clinical standards.
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age Master’s Degree in Behavioral Health field (Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work) Licensed or license eligible at the Associate level by the Arizona Board of Behavioral health Examiners.
- Independent License strongly preferred. One (1) year of full-time behavioral health experience highly preferred.
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by Arizona Department of Public Safety of eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire.
Southwest Behavioral and Health Services offer full time employees’ low-cost medical insurance and 100% company paid dental, short term disability, long term disability and life insurance for employees. 3.3 weeks of PTO your 1st year of employment, with increased accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service and 10 paid holidays. We will help you save for retirement – 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account. We help you with your higher education goals – Reduce your tuition costs with our tuition reimbursement program & discount degree programs. We offer licensure reimbursements and supervision hours for those seeking their Independent License. Employee Assistance Program, Health & Wellness and much more!
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
To learn about Southwest Behavioral & Health Services mission, values and services please review our website at https://www.sbhservices.org/
- Mission: Delivering Compassionate Care to Enhance Lives and Improve Communities
- Values: Compassion, Integrity, Quality, Empowerment, Innovation and Trust
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: eba46798-7d9e-4dc2-8ce2-265f375fe4c5