Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are seeking a Licensed Therapist to join our Bullhead City Outpatient Clinic!
The Licensed Therapist is responsible for providing timely, evidence-based clinical and non-clinical support services to children, adolescents and adults, including screening, assessment, treatment planning, individual and/or group counseling, case management and crisis intervention. All services are guided by the Jason K. Principles and delivered according to guidelines set forth by RBHA and ADHS.
- Develops and implements treatment plans, clinical assessment criteria, and programmatic goals, objectives, and activities. Performs intakes and psychosocial assessments of adults, families, children, and adolescents.
- Conducts ongoing therapy with adults, families, children, and adolescents within a brief therapy framework.
- Conducts home visits and case consultations as needed.
- Conduct ongoing therapy with adults as needed, using evidenced-based modalities.
- Coordinates closely with clinical staff and staff from other providers.
- Provides community consultation and education to community agencies, schools, neighborhood groups, and other community human service professionals.
- Serves as a resource to clinic staff in areas of specialization and attend case staffing.
- Accurately and appropriately documents client services provided according to the approved clinical standards rules, regulations, and procedure of the agency.
- Maintains required number of client contact hours per week.
- Providing direct support including completing intakes, referrals, providing individual and group counseling, will be co-locating in a probation officer and medical offices.
- Maintains the expected level of productivity.
- Provides clinical review and co-signature on assessments and service plans completed by BHT's in accordance with ADHS guidelines.
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age Master’s Degree in Behavioral Health field (Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work) Licensed or license eligible at the Associate level by the Arizona Board of Behavioral health Examiners.
- Independent License strongly preferred. One (1) year of full-time behavioral health experience highly preferred.
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by Arizona Department of Public Safety of eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire.
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE