Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is seeking a Licensed Therapist to join our Recovery Transition Program! Our Licensed Therapist goal is to assists’ persons to be participants in their chosen communities in the fullest manner possible. The principles and practice of recovery are emphasized, so individuals are able to bring new meaning and an enhanced quality of life into their daily experience. Together, integration and recovery offer consumers greater opportunities to lead satisfying and productive lives.
Schedule/Location: This position works Monday-Friday, 8-5. SB&H Recovery Transition Program is located off of 35th Ave. and McDowell.
Pay: Starting salary is $58,000 per year
Our Ideal Candidate will have experience working with limited resource population. Have flexibility with schedule changes. Be friendly, empathetic and an adept communicator. Good academic and working knowledge of DSM IV, State SMI check list, Community Resources, Psychotropic Medications, Crisis Intervention, Clinical Methods and Procedures, Intervention Techniques and ability to apply same to possibly unstable, treatment resistant/adolescent/child of various ethnic cultures for co-occurring disorders (GMH/SA/SMI).
About the Position
The Licensed Therapist is responsible for providing timely, evidence-based clinical and non-clinical support services to adults, including screening, assessment, treatment planning, individual, family, couples and group counseling, case management and crisis intervention. All services are guided by the Jason K. Principles and delivered according to guidelines set forth by the RBHA and ADHS.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops and implements treatment plans, clinical assessment criteria, and programmatic goals, objectives, and activities.
- Performs intakes and psychosocial assessments of families, couples, children, adolescents, and adults (individually and in-group as therapeutically indicated) within a brief therapy framework.
- Coordinates closely with clinical staff and staff from other providers.
- Serves as a resource to clinic staff in areas of specialization and attend case staffing
- Attends and actively participate in in-service training sessions, related training opportunities as made available, staff meetings, and agency committees.
- Works with other professionals on planning, marketing, and implementing new programs.
- Accurately and appropriately documents client services provided according to the approved clinical standards rules, regulations, and procedure of the agency.
- Maintains required number of client contact hours per week.
- Maintains the expected level of productivity.
- Actively engages in Clinical Supervision in pursuit of Independent Licensure per the SB&H Professional Development Procedure and in accordance with the AZBBHE.
- Provides clinical review and co-signature on assessments and service plans completed by BHT’s in accordance with licensing guidelines.
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age
- Master’s Degree in Behavioral Health field (Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work) and Licensed at the Associate level by the Arizona Board of Behavioral health Examiners
- Certification of CPR and First Aid Training.
- 3.3 weeks of PTO your 1st year of employment, with increased accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service!
- 10 paid holidays
- Low-cost medical and vision insurance and 100% company paid dental, short term disability, long term disability and life insurance for employees
- We will help you save for retirement – 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account!
- Career Development – Benefit from our culture of internal promotion!
- We help you with your higher education goals – Reduce your tuition costs with our tuition reimbursement program & discount degree programs!
- Employee Assistance Program, Health & Wellness and much more!
Do you want to help SB&H fulfill our mission, “Delivering compassionate care to enhance lives and improve communities”? To gain a stronger understanding of Southwest Behavioral & Health Services mission, values and services please review our website, https://www.sbhservices.org/history-mission-milestones.
- Compassion: We take an empathetic and caring approach to the well-being of one another through personal connections.
- Integrity: We do the right thing by being sincere, honest, and keeping our word under any circumstance.
- Quality: We uphold a standard of excellence that focuses on achieving successful outcomes.
- Empowerment: We champion self-determination, equity, and inclusivity in an environment where our team and community feel valued.
- Innovation: We pioneer change by encouraging team involvement and dynamic thinking that implement progressive solutions.
- Trust: We nurture a culture where each individual can express themselves by building relationships based on respect, reliability, acceptance, and honest communication.
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.