Learning and Development Manager
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services offers an array of integrated behavioral & health programs to meet the unique needs of the communities we serve. We are seeking a highly organized, innovative and collaborative,Learning & Development Manager who can help us fulfill our mission. " We inspire people to feel better and reach their potential. Through helping people discover their strengths, we improve our communities." Are you highly organized, innovative and collaborative? If so, you may be the person we are looking for to join our dynamic team that has been transforming communities for over 40 years.
Other than a life changing career, what is in it for you?
- What is your dream vacation? You accrue over 3 weeks of PTO your first year of employment, this gives you plenty of time to plan your vacation, plus we offer 10 paid holidays!
- We will help you save for retirement – 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account!
- Career Development – Benefit from our culture of internal promotion!
- We help you with your higher education goals – Reduce your tuition cost with our tuition reimbursement program, and student loan debt assistance!
- Benefits with you in mind - 3 Medical Plan options including telemedicine via phone, web app, 3 Dental Plan options, mental health services, and SO much more!
Job Preview at a Glance- Challenging and rewarding position allowing you to take ownership of SB&H's L&D initiatives to support our 1000+ valued employees. Shaping culture, you will have various responsibilities including facilitating and managing training, new employee orientation, working closely with our doctoral interns, helping with the implementation of our leadership initiatives that are in alignment with our HR Strategic Plan. No two days are the same, from collaborating on diversity and inclusion and belonging goals to managing compliance and completion rates, you will play a vital role in the development and retention of our employees.
- Identifies learning and development needs as they relate to SB&H strategic plan, policies, and initiatives.
- Regular review of RBHA Provider Manual and CARF standards to update policies and procedures as needed.
- Collaborates with department leadership to establish training priorities, design and implement training programs.
- Manages all aspects of learning and development, including identifying and assessing needs, designing, developing, planning, and delivering training programs; and evaluating curriculum and delivery.
- Develops and delivers training to address the following key priorities:
- Leadership/management/supervisor development
- Quality supervision and Team Building
- Integrated Care Teaming
- Clinically based training
- Works closely with departmental leaders to ensure training is delivered in a way that minimizes disruption to department operations: enable full participation by staff: and takes into account the wide geographic dispersion and varying schedules of SB&H employees.
- Oversee and optimize SB&H new hire orientation.
- Manages the training evaluation process, including the development of evaluation tolls, data entry, analysis, and reporting of results.
- Manages training compliance reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in Organization Development, Business Administration, Psychology or other relevant field in behavioral health.
- Licensed with the AZ Board of Behavioral Health highly preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in organizational development, adult learning and instructional design in a related field.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Experience with Relias
- Experience working in Behavioral Health